What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco's

It's a bit strange that Black Cat, I preferred vaping before much of a steep, and a low
percentage mix.

Thanks mate, Swiss Tony looks good, Cheesecake Graham Crust, interesting. The second one I have to be careful because citrus flavours give me a nose bleed - eventually.
It's very low, you could probably leave it out

Hi all, sorry to drag this post back up...to those of you who've vaped cardinal, have you tried it with either ry4 dbl or hangsen ry4 instead

Hi all, sorry to drag this post back up...to those of you who've vaped cardinal, have you tried it with either ry4 dbl or hangsen ry4 instead

I have tried it with RY4D, it changes the recipe quite a lot, not badly but that may be because I like RY4D even plain. RY4D is really dirty caramel (for me), and stronger than HHGRY4 so it overpowers the recipe.

I have tried it with RY4D, it changes the recipe quite a lot, not badly but that may be because I like RY4D even plain. RY4D is really dirty caramel (for me), and stronger than HHGRY4 so it overpowers the recipe.

I'll be honest..no I haven't yet

Back
Top Bottom