What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco Recipie List

My kind of thread, all I vape is Tobaccos + something

I'm in the process of giving all my recipes the Tom Klark treatment - mixing them up to about 1/10 their strength, sometimes less. It's quite radical, some of them are coming out stronger tasting. INW RY4 (Caribbean Blend) for example is really weird - I had a simple recipe where I was using it at 3.5% with a touch of Perique - I'd got into a bit of an arms race, and started not to be able to taste it. Dropping to 0.25% and now it's too strong. I've just ordered some scales that can measure 0.001g so that I can do meaningful mixing this low.

The exception seems to be the FLV Tobaccos and NETs, I think I was using them around the right level 0.75-1.0% and 2.0-4.0% respectively.

I made a mistake recently buying some Barrel Aged Tobacco from Darkstar. It's too synthetic and sweet for me. I've got 30ml of concentrate if anybody wants it...

I'm in the process of giving all my recipes the Tom Klark treatment - mixing them up to about 1/10 their strength, sometimes less. It's quite radical, some of them are coming out stronger tasting. INW RY4 (Caribbean Blend) for example is really weird - I had a simple recipe where I was using it at 3.5% with a touch of Perique - I'd got into a bit of an arms race, and started not to be able to taste it. Dropping to 0.25% and now it's too strong. I've just ordered some scales that can measure 0.001g so that I can do meaningful mixing this low.

The exception seems to be the FLV Tobaccos and NETs, I think I was using them around the right level 0.75-1.0% and 2.0-4.0% respectively.

I made a mistake recently buying some Barrel Aged Tobacco from Darkstar. It's too synthetic and sweet for me. I've got 30ml of concentrate if anybody wants it...
I've looked at that DS barrel aged a few times now but based on your description i thank you and I'll give it a miss.

Might be just me but when I add apple to tobacco I always find I want to add something sweet too, like a toffee, caramel or whatever. ... maybe try something like that and see if it gets you closer to what you are looking for.
M&P's "Apple pop" might be interesting for this... just got a bottle through but haven't tried it yet.

Toffee + apple + tobacco is a winner for me. Add a few nuts in and you're singing.

Also, it's not that tobaccoey, but I find Nutzilla to be a good mix with apples. Sometimes I add in some blaze or soho to give it a more tobaccoey kick.

A tiny bit of Apple crumble is nice with tobaccos too I find.

Just my 2c on all of the above. I'd be interested to know how this pans out @Coolie27

M&P's "Apple pop" might be interesting for this... just got a bottle through but haven't tried it yet.

Toffee + apple + tobacco is a winner for me. Add a few nuts in and you're singing.

Also, it's not that tobaccoey, but I find Nutzilla to be a good mix with apples. Sometimes I add in some blaze or soho to give it a more tobaccoey kick.

A tiny bit of Apple crumble is nice with tobaccos too I find.

Just my 2c on all of the above. I'd be interested to know how this pans out @Coolie27

Cheers for this info. I’m going to dig my concentrates out tomorrow and see what I’ve got and might need to buy. I’ve been a bit disappointed with all my creations thus far. Might give it another go and see if I can nail a good Apple tobacco. Be interested to know how your Apple pop turns out.

I would like to try the Barrel Aged if you still have it ?

A powerful tobacco blend, for men and women, not boys and girls:

1.50% Native tobacco (Flavorah)
1.00% Tatanka Tobacco (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Bourbon (Vaniglia) (FA)

Flavor total: 3.5%

Optional: 2 drops of TFA Raisin, per 30ml mix, do not go large on this, you will end up with a rubber taste, TFA Raisin is good in very small doses, too high, it's fooking awful. Longish steep please, 2+ months, up to you though.

A powerful tobacco blend, for men and women, not boys and girls:

1.50% Native tobacco (Flavorah)
1.00% Tatanka Tobacco (Flavorah)
1.00% Vanilla Bourbon (Vaniglia) (FA)

Flavor total: 3.5%

Optional: 2 drops of TFA Raisin, per 30ml mix, do not go large on this, you will end up with a rubber taste, TFA Raisin is good in very small doses, too high, it's fooking awful. Longish steep please, 2+ months, up to you though.

Sounds good mate, might try it out when my current juice stock gets low. :)

Back
Top Bottom