What's new

Tobacco Recipie List

Mr Ripple

Legend
Thought it would be worth having one of these lists as i know there are quite a few on here that are after tobacco recipies for DIY.

I'll kick it off with two easy ones.

This one is reminiscent of rolling tobacco Drum or Turner type.

20201112_190700.jpg

This one is a perfect ballance between tobacco and nuts.
The tobacco is mellow and smooth which is also accompanied by a smooth and mellow blend of nuts.
A very low percentage of DNB would bring the tobacco forward.

20201112_190722.jpg

I'll be following this with interest. Currently struggling to come up with a nicely vapable tobacco juice, don't mind if they have bakery or fruits in them, just want something at least half decent [emoji16]

I'll be following this with interest. Currently struggling to come up with a nicely vapable tobacco juice, don't mind if they have bakery or fruits in them, just want something at least half decent [emoji16]
Try the nutty leaf and let me know how much of a tobacco it is for you cos there are a few perceptions of tobacco out there.
The inawera ones will be easy to get for you and incidentally they only charge around £4 to post to the uk from Poland :hmm:

https://www.inawera.com/index.php?

Aye, I'll find out myself how much to Poland when the good lady gets back from the PO o_O

did you not get on with the am4a?

was it you that got a bottle of tobacco smoke and prunes? i think i remember you being interested once when i mentioned it tasting a bit like a soreen :D

Back
Top Bottom