What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco flavours

Cliffyboy1962

Achiever
Just received some RY4 Double TFA and put together 10ml using it alone at 10% with 5mg Nic and a 75/25 ratio and thought "That is potentially very nice, now what could I mix it with to really make something of the flavour?"

Have looked at e-liquid calculator for some inspiration but would welcome any suggestions from the seasoned tobacco vapers out there. :)

nuts, coconut, ginger, other spices maybe ...

I'm not a mixer but I enjoy those flavours with tobacco.

DIY or Die use this in their PRY4 which I made up (original version) very nice, or you could add some stronger tobacco and perhaps a little sugar cookie to give it more of a kick but also more RY4 as the RY4 double is not really good as a tobacco if thats what you want.

Iv'e got everything for that recipe except Pistachio, maybe I can substitute it with butter pecan, hazlenut, nutella or peanut butter?

Anyway thanks for the link. L have never seen it before. looks excellent.

I would suggest 10% any tobacco flavour 7% Calpitter Chow 5% Cap Vanilla Custard
I use Celtic Vapours RY8 but your RY4 Double would work

Had to google Calipitter Chow as I had never heard of it and I found this.

Here is OliverB recipe which uses Calpitter Chow

Frigging Whippet
(Named after the weary woman in the supermarket last week who admonished her lively elderly parent with the words, 'Jesus, slow down, mother, you're like a frigging whippet!')

10% Tobacco Praze (Mom & Pop)
7% Calipitter Chow (Mom & Pop)
5% Vanilla Custard (Capella)

This isn't Manabush Pow Wow Sauce, but it lives in the same post code, and I suspect a little tweaking would bring it closer. It's also possible to have a brave stab at the other Manabush variants by replacing the custard with banana, coconut, caramel, chocolate, etc.

I tried this and then changed the Tobacco Praze for CelticVapours RY8 and this is one of my ADV's

A post by you, on another forum from over a year ago.

Thought you might chuckle a bit at what a small world, the internet is.

Yes you've caught up with me, this has been one of my ADV's for more than 2 years, I didn't like the tobacco praze as I found it tasted a bit ashtray like so I substituted it for CV RY8. Its best between 1-3 months steeped after that the custard takes over

Some very nice ry4 double recipes over at alltheflavors.com two of my adv's are

Blueberry ry4
FA bilberry 0.5%
TPA blueberry xtra 3%
TPA blueberry wild 1.5%
TPA Graham cracker clear 0.75%
TPA RY4 Double 5.5%

2 week steep is fine

And

Apple Baco by sad panda
FW Butterscotch Ripple 6%
TPA RY4 Double 4%