What's new

Tobacco flavours that taste like green peppers

zouzounaki

Olympian
Does anyone else find that certain tobacco flavours taste like green peppers? Or jalapeños without the heat? I have found this with a few, mostly from flavour art. King arthur’s pipe, desert ship, cuban supreme (only a little).

I’m not complaining, I really like these flavours but to me they don’t taste like tobacco, really. They taste like jalapeños.

I have tried loads of tobacco juices and they all taste different yet none taste like tobacco..
And yes I remember thinking of bell peppers with one or two..
You would have thought after all this time the tobacco flavours eliquid would be well and truly mastered but they aren’t..many taste nothing like tobacco..

It’s not a problem for me actually, the ones I’ve had from best cig liquid that are most like tobacco are too much like tobacco. A couple I like at really low strength. I just find it a bit strange. Glad somebody else has detected this and it’s not just me.

It’s not a problem for me actually, the ones I’ve had from best cig liquid that are most like tobacco are too much like tobacco. A couple I like at really low strength. I just find it a bit strange. Glad somebody else has detected this and it’s not just me.
+1 for bestcigliquid
Londoner
Captain Jack
trying VGOD silver and its good.

Aye, Captain jack is really good, for some reason I’ve been calling it old captain but I think that’s the one. sultan as well, but black mamba and brownstone were too much like fags for me. They tasted like munching into a 12.5g of golden vadge!

Aye, Captain jack is really good, for some reason I’ve been calling it old captain but I think that’s the one. sultan as well, but black mamba and brownstone were too much like fags for me. They tasted like munching into a 12.5g of golden vadge!
I think that there is a old captain as well,i'm on about the one with rum,tobacco & chocolate.
I got some green apple added to Londoner to try.

Aye that’s the one, chocolate. It’s very good eh? You should try sultan, it’s described as turkish tobacco but has a nice rounded sweetness as well.

Aye that’s the one, chocolate. It’s very good eh? You should try sultan, it’s described as turkish tobacco but has a nice rounded sweetness as well.
it's very nice,i will do,i've tried the turk...but ive spent on ''summertime'' fruit juice so i'll wait till the cold sets in.

I find FA Glory the most confusing so called tobacco I have come across. I read that at low % it tastes like one thing, a bit higher like something else etc! Low, high, in between all I get is peanuts! If I was given it and told it was peanuts I'd say, ok that does taste like peanuts. But tobacco!? For crying out loud it's just peanuts!

I find FA Glory the most confusing so called tobacco I have come across. I read that at low % it tastes like one thing, a bit higher like something else etc! Low, high, in between all I get is peanuts! If I was given it and told it was peanuts I'd say, ok that does taste like peanuts. But tobacco!? For crying out loud it's just peanuts!
Yes. But what does it taste like to you?

Back
Top Bottom