What's new

Tobacco flavour

Jordan Leadsham

Evening

Just about to start making my own juice thanks to your help on these forums.

Can anyone recommend a tobacco concerntrate flavour that just a straight up tobacco flavour.

no cocunut or cookies rubbish!

I like the vapourize traditional tobacco or the double drip 50/50 original tobacco.

I know its subjective but someone may have an idea of what im after.

cheers again

Rather than looking for a baccy flavour.

I would recommend buying at least half a dozen mixing as single flavours to see what they were like.
Then start blending in different proportions.
Decide which flavours you want to dominate and use them as foreground flavours then build it up with more background flavours.

Look through the mixology threads to see what flavours get good mentions.

My mixes almost always contain a mix of mellow flavours like ry4 flavour and or praze, blaze ,and burley
I always have some cigar flavour with names like havana, cuban cigar, or cubano,
I always have some other quite boring on their own flavours like golden virginia, but almost anything that you fancy will probably find a place in a mix with six or more baccy flavours.

I only threw out one baccy flavour I could not find a place for, a tahitian spiced tobacco, but it was the spice and not the baccy that ruined it for me.

Find a supplier that does a range of baccy flavours and buy a bunch after reading some baccy threads, then start experimenting.
I used to use justvape 24/7 Last time I bought from Darkstar though the choice was limited, i needed other stuff so made do.
I guess Chefs vapours mighty be good but not used them

If you order from chef’s flavours, go to the inawera section and get one each of tobacco absolute virginia, and dnb flavour. Mix them at 3% for the absolute and 0.5% dnb. They are made with tobacco extract, very good flavour and no additional flavour notes, just tobacco.

A lot of people recommend the flavorah tobacco concentrates, I’ve not tried any of them though.

A standalone worth considering is OSDIY Tobacco Blend. This to me is a full on ashy, straight USA Cigarette, I found it woody, I like woody. Potent stuff, I was surprised, needs a good few weeks steeping. Mixed at 4%-10%,10% is OSDIY recommended mix, far too powerful for me, at that percentage.

https://www.nomnomz.co.uk/osdiy-1/tobacco-blend-concentrate-osdiy

Ejuice Makers - Woodhaven was also another good surprise, mix at 6%, unfortunately out of stock at Chefs Flavours atm, I'm hoping it comes back in.

https://chefsflavours.co.uk/woodhaven-e-juice-makers/

Back
Top Bottom