What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tobacco Flavour percentages

JEmpire

Postman
Can anyone help me.

I'm still very new to DIY but wanted to make a tobacco flavour.

The ingredients are in the photo.

I wanted someone to tell me whether my percentages are either too low or too high? I don't want it to be sickly sweet, and don't want the cinnamon to overpower anything. Just want a smooth, mellow flavour without it being too rich or strong.

Attachments

• bloom.jpg
    bloom.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 212
For me even a hint of a tobacco flavours will put me off a juice so looking over your recipe I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to help.
What advice I can give that may help is go to All the Flavours website and search for a mixer called Fear, he is the man to learn from for tobacco. If you check him out it's will give you some inspiration, you can see how he works with them at what percentages and what pairs with tobacco well.

If it's a straight up ciggie you want check out Flavor Arts Golden Rollie or Sneaky drag.
Easy to mix with and actually quite nice.
The golden Rollie tastes like the smell you get from a freshly opened golden Virginia pouch and the sneaky drag is more cigarette tasting.
Worth a try?

If it's a straight up ciggie you want check out Flavor Arts Golden Rollie or Sneaky drag.
Easy to mix with and actually quite nice.
The golden Rollie tastes like the smell you get from a freshly opened golden Virginia pouch and the sneaky drag is more cigarette tasting.
Worth a try?

I bought the tobacco that I mentioned. I'll see how I get one with it.

If it isn't my flavour I'll go with your suggestion. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom