What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tizer E-liquid recipe?

Chu

Postman
Hey All,

Looking for a Tizer recipe or concentrate as friends other half can't seem to get her tizer liquid anymore.

All I've come across is THIS! but not sure if it's any good or not because every time I tried to Google reviews for the company I just get a list of DIY suppliers :18:

Thanks in advance.

It was launched in 1924 by Fred and Tom Pickup of Manchester when it was known as "Pickup's Appetizer", and is the offspring of Vimto and Irn-Bru.

Shouldn't be too hard to replicate.
You can get iron bru concs so just reduce the overall percentage and introduce some blackcurrant.

It was launched in 1924 by Fred and Tom Pickup of Manchester when it was known as "Pickup's Appetizer", and is the offspring of Vimto and Irn-Bru.

You can get iron bru concs so just reduce the overall percentage and introduce some blackcurrant.

Didn't even think about it like that, cheers fella.

No, there’s no way tizer has blackcurrant surely??

Apparently vimto has grape, raspberry and apple juice, and herbs and spices.

Apparently vimto has grape, raspberry and apple juice, and herbs and spices.
I always thought vimto was blackcurrant.

Vimto is a soft drink sold in the United Kingdom. It was first manufactured as a health tonic in cordial form, then decades later as a carbonated drink. It contains the juice of grapes, raspberries and blackcurrants, flavoured with herbs and spices. The original recipe was invented in 1908 by Noel Nichols. Wikipedia

Grape is the main fruit ingredient though, and I think the distinctive flavour is from herbs.

I love how this has turned into a discussion on UK soft drinks :18:

@Rickster since it's not coming out of my pocket I might pass that link on to my friend to purchase lol

Back
Top Bottom