What's new

time to start mixing

Why can't you add your nic?
cant be assed :D also will keep the nic shots ive got left for the armful of shortfils ive got coming.

thanks all for the advise above.
as said, easy peazy lol
scales were exactly the same as all the ones ive seen for £14-18 and these were under £7 delivered of ebay. ive decanted the vg and pg into smaller bottles but one drop bumps it up quite a bit so not exact on grams but will do for a first attempt.
im not expecting anything great but if its vapable and as ive not killed anyone in the process ill get a load more concentrates and then follow some of the receipts on here.
will give them a week to steep with a daily shake and report back.
:diy::thankyou:

Theyve updated the calculator.

Screenshot_20180619-233815.png

@MrDJ i think the pg and vg on their slider have swapped sides but im sure youll get the hang of adding nic into the mix if you mess about with the calculator long enough.

well ive just tried the pina colada and its one of the best ive tried as all the others were kak as they had cinamon which i hate. for a single concentrate its rather quite good.

when i do bigger bottles ill start adding the nic shots.

wont try the custard ones for a while to give them plenty of time. looks like ill be shopping again soon for plenty of other concentrates.

this is what i added to the pear custard. only used 3%

pear custard.JPG

Last edited:
well ive just tried the pina colada and its one of the best ive tried as all the others were kak as they had cinamon which i hate. for a single concentrate its rather quite good.

when i do bigger bottles ill start adding the nic shots.
wont try the custard ones for a while to give them plenty of time. looks like ill be shopping again soon for plenty of other concentrates.

this is what i added to the pear custard. only used 3%

View attachment 164079
You can get upto 13% pg flavouring with adding enough nic to make 3mg if you want 70vg/30pg.
Heres an example.

Screenshot_20180620-212852.png

only thing with make my vape calculator is it doesnt offer 50/50 nic shots only vg/pg/7030 so best i stick with the steam engine as that lets me change it to 50/50 nic.

only thing with make my vape calculator is it doesnt offer 50/50 nic shots only vg/pg/7030 so best i stick with the steam engine as that lets me change it to 50/50 nic.
If you have a Android device get the potv juice calculator it let's you save recipes to it it's simple to use and you can change your base ratio to what ever you want so the 50/50 shots ant a problem plus did i mention it's the potv one [emoji23]

im almost there.

quick question.

what concentrate make is devon cream CCW as not on the abbreviation list here https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/wiki/abbreviations

needed it to make claires ambrosia custard.

have i gone overboard and is there anything i wont really need on this list. thanks.

Devon Cream CCW
French Vanilla V1 CAP capella
new york cheesecake V1 CAP
vanilla cupcake V1 CAP
cotton candy TPA the perfume apprentice
vanilla custard TPA
vanilla swirl TPA
malted milk TPA
sweet cream TPA
sweetener TPA
bavarian cream TFA the flavour apprentice
fresh cream FA flavour art
biscuit INW inawera

If it was me I'd take out malted milk and sweetner or cotyon candy as they both will be EM Ethyl Maltol.
I'd also add Cap Sugar Cookie as its a staple in custard recipes.

I've got a few recipes i make that you can take a look at and use as a starting point if you want @MrDJ mate?

Devon Cream is rebranded as chefs choice mate.
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/che...cream.html?search_query=Devon+cream&results=4
brill thanks mate. really appretiated.
also the receips ive seen for killer custard are using V2 (thats just a disgrace) and im swapping with V1 :D

Back
Top Bottom