What's new

time to start mixing

MrDJ

Legend
noob alert (part 2)

this time i will try to stay calm(ish)
so everything ive ordered has arrived.
vg/pg/syringes with no blunt needles so useless/pipets/scales

so for those that didnt read my previous post, this is what ive got to play with which isnt a lot.
60ml cap V1
10ml cap coconut
10ml cap pear
10ml cap pina colada

ive checked out quite a few calculators and this is the only one that makes sense to me https://makemyvape.co.uk/pages/calculator
but im still confused with % of concentrates so can i cheat a bit here and ask for some simple advice.

decided no nicotine as every time i added the 1.8 nic shot to make 3mg it showed in red this is not possible so god knows what happened there.
one calculator showed i didnt need any pg while this one showed i did.
i know as others have mentioned i might need some creams or other makes of custard to add but just humour me and blue peter it or make something with what weve got. if its kak then ill get a few more that have been recommended.

so a simple plain custard and then a custard and coconut and then something different which ive not had before a pear custard.
so to make
10ml each
70/30
zero nic

this is what i got with adding 5% of just V1 custard. im guessing it will need quite a bit more % as its a single concentrate but then also what would the % be if i used custard and coconut.
im guessing ill pick it up but i dont want to fook up on my first go as ill just lose it and give up :D

thanks in advance
Jim

custard 10ml.JPG

If it was all I had and I needed to make something vapable I guess I would go for

10% CAP VC v1
3% CAP Coconut

I try and keep my overall flavour concentrate levels somewhere between 10% and 20% overall.

Wait and see what other responses you get before going straight into it though. Others might know better.

I use the liquid calculator on steam engine, have a go and PM me if you need any help :D

Here's an example I use to make up my NET's...

NET 50ml 60:40.png

thanks guys. thought id tried steam but it looks different so i guess i hadnt.
got to start somewhere so will give Cliffyboy % a go.
will give the scales a go as well.
coconut custard10ml.JPG

Easy peasy huh, I love that it gives output in volume and weight.

Just though I would give it a go myself and mixed up the same mix but using TFA coconut as I don't have CAP coconut. I wouldn't say it is amazing as it seems fairly simple but, if it was all I had and the alternative was smoking, It would definitely do the job.

As long as it's not sink fodder, it's a start at the very least :D

As long as it's not sink fodder, it's a start at the very least :D

It's a little bit bland, as you might expect for a two flavour mix. I have often wondered, but never tried CAP VC v1 solo, as it clearly is a prolific concentrate and features in so many recipes. It is however IMHO, a concentrate that performs well as a backbone profile but doesn't shine without considerable help from other vanillas and creams, sweeteners etc. Coconut is what it is.

If it were a sound, I would say it's all mid range with no emphasis on the bass or the top end. It's got body but no arms and legs, to use another silly analogy.

Back
Top Bottom