What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

thinking of mixing

I have a feeling someone will or already has bashed these guys on these forums before about stealing other people's popular recipes/clones, but meh, the price is reasonable and it's dead quick so I can't say I'm particularly bothered.

Well yes,however, these receipies are available on the net already, one thing is their mixes are 30% 70%, therefore you would need to adjust it to your ratio of choice, possibly adding PG to lower the VG .

Cheers Marcus

Well yes,however, these receipies are available on the net already, one thing is their mixes are 30% 70%, therefore you would need to adjust it to your ratio of choice, possibly adding PG to lower the VG .

Cheers Marcus

The recipes are available on the boss shots website also, however, OP is new to mixing and therefore getting the bottle and one shot already in would be much easier for him to start off with.

Also, their mixes are not 30/70 - they recommend 30/70, but you can mix that to whatever you want (providing the one shot contents doesn't exceed your PG level goal).

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom