What's new

Think I may be going about this all wrong

ysiads

Postman
So I'm a complete noob to mixing. Hell, I'm a complete noob to be vaping in reality as I've only been at it for just over a month lol.

Got my orders in friday and after a fair amount of research (or so I thought) mixed up a batch.

In my short time vapng I've learnt that my favourite premade was vanilla custard from the local vape shop (walking dead ejuice, 50/50 6mg)

I only got three concentrats to start with, all capella.
Vanilla custard (obviously)
Bavarian creme (liked the sound of that and thught it might go well wth the custard)
Chocolate glazed donut (ditto)

Mixed up 5 bottles 50/50, 6mg nic.
Vanilla custard @ 10%, 15%, 20%
Bavarian creme @8%
Chocolate glazed donut @8%

I've been shaking them every few hours and left them to breathe last night for a couple of hours. Rest of the time in a box in a cupboard

Thinking was to try them individually before mixing them into a recipe as the research seemed to suggest.
Custards and Bavarian creme I've left as I understand they need a good steep. All the recipes I've seen for the doughnut don't seem to recommend a steep and some even say its a shake and vape.

So I impatiently tried the donut today and all i can taste is cardboard lol. That was in my endura with some tangerine premade in the coil, and I think that coil may be on the way out.

Tried it again in the kayfun5, with about a ml of the tangarine left in it and didnt taste too bad, but now I seem to be getting the cardboard taste again.

Not sure If I should just let it steep, or mix it with something else to see if it improves, or both.

I've also got a whole load of mixed concentrates on the way from the classifieds on here, hoping that was a wis move, but I guess only time will tell with that one

Have you tried warming the liquid once you've mixed it?
It might reduce steeping time.

Patience my friend, Patience...

Leave them all especially donut for at least 3 weeks buddy.

Time is a great healer :):11::)

cheers

Gaz

Flavour is an indefinable quality.

I think everyone will agree kebabs smell like sweaty armpits, yet we all love them.

Open your mind, apply this interpretation and your donut juice will taste like donut.

Patience my friend, Patience...

Leave them all especially donut for at least 3 weeks buddy.

Time is a great healer :):11::)

cheers

Gaz

Thanks, happy to wait, just needed to know.
On another note, kinda, once they have steeped and I'm happy with the flavour, should I be able to mix them without re-steeping, if you know what i mean?

Flavour is an indefinable quality.

I think everyone will agree kebabs smell like sweaty armpits, yet we all love them.

Open your mind, apply this interpretation and your donut juice will taste like donut.

or maybe kebab lol

Thanks, happy to wait, just needed to know.
On another note, kinda, once they have steeped and I'm happy with the flavour, should I be able to mix them without re-steeping, if you know what i mean?

Yes mate.

I add stawberry to my doughnut mix after about 3 weeks as strawberry is renowned for loosing it's flavour quicker than others.

cheers

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom