Vape Club
What's new

The POTV Ejuice Calculator

Yep the base ratio is what your nic is mixed with. Hope this helps!

Elux
AcmeFog
Hi.

Great app!

Can you please add the calculated weights (for us who mix by weight), and an option for setting weights on PG,VG,nic and flavours?

That would complete the app in my opinion. I,ll be happy to help you testing if needed.

Regards
Zinfandel

Royal Flush Vape
Have used this since I started mixing but have now started to mix by weight (so much easier) so as the previous post please please add an option for weight(grams) as currently I am doing most the work with the calculator but then having to convert the final values one by one...

Have used this since I started mixing but have now started to mix by weight (so much easier) so as the previous post please please add an option for weight(grams) as currently I am doing most the work with the calculator but then having to convert the final values one by one...

A bit late I know but we have put a lot of work in to the calc on the website. We have just added the ability to import an export from the app to the recipes on there. It gives the weight calculation and it means that you aren't tied to the phone - your recipes are stored in our database so you can log in from PC, phone, tablet etc and your recipes will be there so you can tweak them on a big screen and then log in to the phone or whatever while mixing.

On the My Recipes page you will see a new link "Upload recipes from mobile app" - just export your recipes from the app as a csv and then upload:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/my-recipes.php

@OccultScient has done a wicked job on these and it would be great to see more recipes being shared on here. You don't have to share the recipes, they are private by default when imported so no need to worry about that.

Also just added the ability to do 100% VG only recipes on there too so that's a really good new addition too, will put another thread up about this too.

Vape Green
Hi.

Great app!

Can you please add the calculated weights (for us who mix by weight), and an option for setting weights on PG,VG,nic and flavours?

That would complete the app in my opinion. I,ll be happy to help you testing if needed.

Regards
Zinfandel
Love the app but Definately need the weight option now I've just been out and bought myself a set of mixing scales...
Please guys......

Back
Top Bottom