What's new

The POTV Ejuice Calculator

not been on the forum long(about a month). think the app is great got it on my phone and tablet. good for people just starting to get into mixing like me.
i can understand the lack of import/export for recipe's as there are so many differences in concentrates from vendors.
great work on the app though works great for me biggest plus is the option for changing base nic not all apps give the option.

not been on the forum long(about a month). think the app is great got it on my phone and tablet. good for people just starting to get into mixing like me.
i can understand the lack of import/export for recipe's as there are so many differences in concentrates from vendors.
great work on the app though works great for me biggest plus is the option for changing base nic not all apps give the option.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.
Been working on the app this morning, some fundamental changes so hope to be in a position to push out for testing very shortly.
James

Hiya jrob3rts,

Would it be possible to add another number to the finished recipe ingredients?

I mean like in the pictures below where it says add 0.2ml and 0.3ml could it be made more accurate by making it say add 0.22ml and 0.33ml?

I don't think it's exact enough for small samples. See the pics below.. They're for the same recipe and they just don't add up.

2nlw7wx.jpg

15novfk.jpg

Hi Stupot.
Check under options. There is a 2dp option :)
James

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Hi Stupot.
Check under options. There is a 2dp option :)
James

I did look bud.. I'm not finding it though haha I feel dopey now you've said that but it's eluding me :D

ehxf6g.png

Hi Stu,
Check out the "Set Defaults" part of settings.
Don't have my android on me but believe it's in there.

Hi Stu,
Check out the "Set Defaults" part of settings.
Don't have my android on me but believe it's in there.

Oh fucking hell I really do feel dopey now.. I never went in that menu, I stupidly assumed clicking that would set everything back to default.. Ie drops per ml, keep screen on and number of flavours haha

Thanks

Oh fucking hell I really do feel dopey now.. I never went in that menu, I stupidly assumed clicking that would set everything back to default.. Ie drops per ml, keep screen on and number of flavours haha

Thanks
Hi Stu,
Glad to hear you sorted it out :)

James

Might be a stupid question but in the base ratio does that mean wether your nic is mixed with pg or vg? Cheers

Back
Top Bottom