What's new

The POTV Ejuice Calculator

Any chance this calc app cld b put on the Apple AppStore? Wld b great if it was

Just downloaded this and works perfectly on my Blackberry thanks for your hard work great app

Sent from my Q10 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Brilliant tool for mixing well done
Is there a way to delete recipes?

Hi,
Under the menu, you have the option to delete recipes.
Cheers
James

Just downloaded the app, been vaping for about 3 weeks with no cigs. Time to start mixing quick question, is there anywhere to download some recipes in the csv format?

Just downloaded the app, been vaping for about 3 weeks with no cigs. Time to start mixing [emoji3] quick question, is there anywhere to download some recipes in the csv format?

Hi,

No recipes available at present. This is mainly because there are so many options out there and difficult to even find a couple that might be useful for some.
On the side, if you are mixing for the first time, do have a good read up on mixing juice, only because it's toxic stuff so better safe than sorry.
Enjoy your mix and good luck, it can take a few tries to get it right so be patient.

James

Hi,

No recipes available at present. This is mainly because there are so many options out there and difficult to even find a couple that might be useful for some.
On the side, if you are mixing for the first time, do have a good read up on mixing juice, only because it's toxic stuff so better safe than sorry.
Enjoy your mix and good luck, it can take a few tries to get it right so be patient.

James

It just seems to be a bit of a waste of a feature that the whole forum community could benefit from /contribute to. Also, would it be possible to have the ability to specify the import /export folder. I'm happy to test, supply logcats etc.

Back
Top Bottom