What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The POTV Ejuice Calculator

I just downloaded this. I haven't the equipment yet but just trying to get my head round mixes so I can give them a go when I can.

Probably a silly question but in the Flavours section when you enter the percentage you have to choose VG or PG. Are concentrates all made using PG or VG liquid? I am just looking at M&P's concentrates over on Leisure Liquids and it does not say what it is made of.

Great app though, thanks jrob3rts!

I just downloaded this. I haven't the equipment yet but just trying to get my head round mixes so I can give them a go when I can.

Probably a silly question but in the Flavours section when you enter the percentage you have to choose VG or PG. Are concentrates all made using PG or VG liquid? I am just looking at M&P's concentrates over on Leisure Liquids and it does not say what it is made of.

Great app though, thanks @jrob3rts!

Might want to reask this in the Mixology forum, but yes ejuice is made with either PG or VG or both. Flavourings normally come in PG, water, or Alcohol :)

I didn't want to start a thread with a small question really but thanks. I know juice is vg or pg it's that the flavouring part also has an option for vg and pg. I didn't know flavourings were one or the other. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Most flavours are made in PG base as it carries flavour better.

Never vape anything called an "oil"

Back
Top Bottom