What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

Chefs Super Concentrates:

Fire Cured: Lemonade flavoured vomit, it's going in the bin, I might not ever fancy another vape
sick.gif

American Mild: Very nice - if you like vaping a minted lamb chop :18:

Tobacco Gold: Virginia and black pepper, somewhat bizarre, might find a use for it :hmm:

Tobacco Traditional: There is a god! This one is rather nice, a bit woody and shit :D

I can see these FLV ones lasting me a very long time especially cos i seem to be avoiding the ones that don't scream out at me from the descriptions in Simons original post.
That and i seem to have collected 3-4 dozen inawera ones.
I've also been trying to keep my test mixes down to very small amounts which is not usual for me.

Anyway I've been struggling with these on their own so I've started using them as accompaniments and have high hopes for the below mix as they all bring their own set of skills to the table.

I'll report back as it steeps and will follow this one to the final cut.....
From conception i feel it could benefit from a small slug of Butterscotch or Caramel to make it less grown up.

Screenshot_20210605-205752_Chrome.jpg

@StrawberryRipple that recipe looks potentially quite good. not tried gentleman though, is it worth getting?

i hope you are all giving your kentucky blend a good shoogle, mine had a load of sludgy sediment in the bottom.

sounds decent. i doubt i’ll be ordering any flavours soon but whenever i do i will keep it in mind.

I can see these FLV ones lasting me a very long time especially cos i seem to be avoiding the ones that don't scream out at me from the descriptions in Simons original post.
That and i seem to have collected 3-4 dozen inawera ones.
I've also been trying to keep my test mixes down to very small amounts which is not usual for me.

Anyway I've been struggling with these on their own so I've started using them as accompaniments and have high hopes for the below mix as they all bring their own set of skills to the table.

I'll report back as it steeps and will follow this one to the final cut.....
From conception i feel it could benefit from a small slug of Butterscotch or Caramel to make it less grown up.

View attachment 248170
Well it seemed to be a tad too dirty even for me so slight adjustment and introduced some Butterscotch.

Screenshot_20210611-195610_Chrome.jpg

Thought of you because of the milk and honey works out at £5 for 50ml.

I've got about 45ml, mixed some at 2.5%, with 0.5% flv custard, vaped it straight off the bat, ended up overdosing and feeling sick, think I need a break from the milk and honey :18:

That's the only thing I've made since June 4th, I've become terribly lazy and cant be assed to mix anything :11:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom