What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

No idea if it will work, seems like the less extreme flv baccy's go with anything though

Kentanka:

0.80% Kentucky Blend (Flavorah)
0.30% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
0.30% Oatmeal Raisin (Flavorah)
0.50% Tatanka Tobacco (Flavorah)

anybody tried a coconut in their burley?

Nope, but I will mix it with purilum sweet tobacco, which tastes mainly of coconut to me, next to sod all baccy in the thing.

0.50% Cured Tobacco (Flavorah)
0.75% Red Burley (Flavorah)
1.00% Sweet Tobacco (Purilum)

0.30% Cavendish (Flavorah)
0.30% Gold Ducat (INAWERA)
0.10% Hongtashan (Black Fire) (FE)

3 drops Inw Blackjack per 60ml

Last edited:
hongtashan?

Chinese fags, this is a black fire though, not sure I agree with the wood bit, not after vaping flv cavendish, which is a forest, for sure :18:

Hongtashan is a variant of Black Fire. Aromatic and smoky, Hongtashan offers a classic wood taste.

upload_2021-5-14_16-41-43.jpeg

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/products/hongtashan-xpress-flavour

@andi52 Hongtashan is an absolute gem. I even vape it solo. Have you tried ChemicalBurnVictim's The Duke clone? It's amazing. Check out the recipe on All The Flavors if you haven't.

@andi52 Hongtashan is an absolute gem. I even vape it solo. Have you tried ChemicalBurnVictim's The Duke clone? It's amazing. Check out the recipe on All The Flavors if you haven't.

Not tried it, tobacco symphony, I has some years ago, at the time I found it highly perverted, so I binned it :doh:

Not tried it, tobacco symphony, I has some years ago, at the time I found it highly perverted, so I binned it :doh:

Yeah, I bin stuff all the time and regret it later. My first thought for a sub would be FA Glory at the same percent, but it's hard to say.

I'm finding these pretty difficult to work with tbh so i think I'll stick to tweeking someone else's recipes for now like this one.
A bit more Coconut forward and the Vanilla smooths out most of the rough notes from the tobacco's.

20210522_082154.jpg

I'm finding these pretty difficult to work with tbh so i think I'll stick to tweeking someone else's recipes for now like this one.
A bit more Coconut forward and the Vanilla smooths out most of the rough notes from the tobacco's.

View attachment 247440

it’s interesting, the ones i’ve identified as being blenders, i am finding very easy to work with. easier than any other tobaccos i have, in fact. a few are definite single flavour use (eg CS, kentucky blend). and a couple unuseable (cig).

Mild Tobacco is good standalone. The Arabian at 0.30%, which has been steeping 2 months or more now tastes liked spiced butter, greasy like butter as well, coats my mouth and lips, it's p.e.r.v.e.r.t.e.d. :11:

This one, horrible when made (4/4), has turned into something rather nice indeed, I'm surprised. Might increase the black cat, as the fruit has faded, and perhaps a bit more kentucky.

0.75% Black Cat For Pipe (INAWERA)
0.20% Kentucky Blend (Flavorah)
1.00% Red Dates (VTA)
2.50% Sweet Tobacco (Purilum)

Back
Top Bottom