Vape Club
What's new

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

5% primary :woot: 2.5% is bad high enough, 5% would be mutant.

reddates.jpg

Vape Superstore
...... that will be 0.05% for you two then.

I'm vaping 2.50% Red Date with 1.25% FA Fig right now, I think both could be lowered. I'm getting a lot of muskiness, and it's probably too sweet, also wondering what baccy to add to it.

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Better get some more Gold Ducat knocked up (to think I've been meaning to bin it for years), this one will work well with the hay :woot:

Better get some more Gold Ducat knocked up (to think I've been meaning to bin it for years), this one will work well with the hay :woot:

don’t make the same mistake i did mixing am4a with arabian.

has anybody done anything with pucker yet? we all equally scared of it?

AcmeFog
Not even opened it yet ..... I move slowly. :D

I mixed up 4x60ml bottles of the coffee one, the nutty one, the fig one and the coconut one and I've been vaping those for weeks and weeks. Still got plenty left so haven't really thought about mixing anything new.

I don't even know where to start with pucker, I guess I should look for a recipe to try.

has anybody done anything with pucker yet? we all equally scared of it?

I've got it in a mix, but cant find the juice bottle and didn't write the recipe down, I'm fucking useless

Anyway, I sent MHL most of it, as I don't like mint and that's what it tasted of, from the concs bottle.

I've also forgotten about the mild Tobacco, forgot to make some more, although I have 100ml of the following that might be ready. Mmm, just tried it, tastes like hay, hasn't had a months steep yet :18: Actually less hay, it's the FA Virginia, much better than the flv one I think, it's a bit syrupy, I wonder where that came from :hmm:

0.60% Mild Tobacco (Flavorah)
0.60% Sweet Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.25% Virginia (FA)

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom