What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Flavorah Tobacco Lounge

i don’t, but i don’t find them harsh on rta coils/cotton at all. i don’t think i would be arsed with them if i was having to change it all the time. this is the reason i ditched stuff like inawera dnb.

you can shake and vape them and they are very good but they do improve a bit if you let them sit.

Thanks, I am not in a hurry, so I will let them steep for a month. I read everything here, I saw testing 1 drop per 30 ml, my taste buds are sensitive, so will do a drop per 40 ml

which ones did you get?

Well after reading here about flavorah tobacco. I decided to buy most of them.

Arabian tobacco, Cavendish, Connecticut shade, Cured tobacco, Kentucky blend, Mild tobacco, Oriental tobacco, RY4, Red burley, Tatanka tobacco, Turkish tobacco, Virginia tobacco.

Well I am ordering from schefsflavours, I am waiting for Vanila tobacco and Native tobacco to restock. I am not interested in cig flavors. I smoked 3 pack's of cigs per day for the last 20 years, so I am more after tobacco flavor, not trying to replicate cig or as someone of yourself said ashtray , I do not want that. Because I need to order again once they have vanilla and native, I am interested in wood spice, bourbon, fig or sweet fig also. Feel free to give some advice. But I am only interested in Flavorah flavors for now.

Arabian tobacco, Cavendish, Connecticut shade, Cured tobacco, Kentucky blend, Mild tobacco, Oriental tobacco, RY4, Red burley, Tatanka tobacco, Turkish tobacco, Virginia tobacco.

Well I am ordering from schefsflavours, I am waiting for Vanila tobacco and Native tobacco to restock. I am not interested in cig flavors. I smoked 3 pack's of cigs per day for the last 20 years, so I am more after tobacco flavor, not trying to replicate cig or as someone of yourself said ashtray , I do not want that. Because I need to order again once they have vanilla and native, I am interested in wood spice, bourbon, fig or sweet fig also. Feel free to give some advice. But I am only interested in Flavorah flavors for now.
that’s a nice selection you’ve ordered. good move to pass on the “cig” ones, they seem to split opinion but i found them vile. like you, i’m interested in tobacco flavours, but not the sensation of replicating smoking.

i don’t have the wood spice, bourbon or fig ones. @Simon G @andipandi do either of you two have them?

that’s a nice selection you’ve ordered. good move to pass on the “cig” ones, they seem to split opinion but i found them vile. like you, i’m interested in tobacco flavours, but not the sensation of replicating smoking.

i don’t have the wood spice, bourbon or fig ones. @Simon G @andipandi do either of you two have them?

I don't have the fig (happy with the FA one)

I may have the bourbon and wood spice, but I've either not used them or not used them enough to have an opinion.

Just for @zouzounaki

Combine these two, 125ml of each, yes I know I do it weirdly, storming vape mate :2thumbsup:

0.30% Classic Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.30% Commercial Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.15% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 0.75%

0.15% Classic Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.15% Commercial Cigarette (Flavorah)
0.06% Fig Fresh (Fico) (FA)
0.08% Kentucky Blend (Flavorah)
0.10% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 0.54%

Rejigged an earlier recipe, it has one flv baccy in it, so qualifies for this thread :18:

B and V v4

2.00% Aged Burley (Stixx Mixx)
0.50% Burley Tobacco (Jungle Flavors)
0.50% Havana Primed (Stixx Mixx)
1.00% Hazelnut (FW)
1.00% Hazelnut (Sasami)
1.25% Maple Syrup (FA)
0.75% Tuscan Reserve (Ultimate) (FA)
1.50% Vanilla Custard (SolubArome)
1.25% Virginia (FA)
0.20% Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.95%

Very nice, how are you getting on with them mate?

Back
Top Bottom