What's new

TFA RY4 Double

I don’t have peanut butter, but I make something similar with ry and FA fig, cookie and hazelnut. Tobacco biscuit liquid is excellent, strangely enough...!

Any chance of the recipe please mate?

The recipe was originally 2.5% FA ry4, 1% FA fig, 0.5% FA hazelnut and 0.5% FA cookie.

The current batch I think I did 3.5% of the ry4 double in place of the FA. Or it could have been 3%. I vary the amounts in my tobacco mixes every time I mix them.

This is also excellent with coconut and butterscotch, and take out the fig and hazelnut.

I like not too concentrated flavour so you could up the ratios a bit.

The recipe was originally 2.5% FA ry4, 1% FA fig, 0.5% FA hazelnut and 0.5% FA cookie.

The current batch I think I did 3.5% of the ry4 double in place of the FA. Or it could have been 3%. I vary the amounts in my tobacco mixes every time I mix them.

This is also excellent with coconut and butterscotch, and take out the fig and hazelnut.

I like not too concentrated flavour so you could up the ratios a bit.

Butterscotch sounds interesting which one do you use? I have some FW Butterscotch Ripple kicking around at home.

I use FA butterscotch. It’s a great flavour, and develops a lot the longer it sits. I don’t see why the FW one wouldn’t work, you’d just need to work out how much you need. It goes really well with tobacco, I sometimes mix a homebrew ry4 recipe with 50/50 butterscotch and caramel for the sweetness. But with the coconut and cookie it’s perfect.

Another one I like is ry4 with rose, bergamot and pistachio.

Back
Top Bottom