What's new

TFA Flavours - all the gear no idea, recipe help please.

Not having much success on my self mixing journey, done around 12 different flavours, most of them single flavour ready to go ones but tried a few multi ingredient ones.

Out of the 12 only 2 are okay at best, only saving grace is I have made small batches so not wasted much.

Most lack in flavour so a few of them I will try again, the thing I can't get my head around is the nicotine hit is stronger with them, I am pretty sure I got the percentages right, in fact I put slightly less in (example if it wanted 4.8 ml PG nicotine I put 4.0 ml).

I understand you're never going to get mixes perfect as you learn but I expected the one shots to be okay.

Banana Nutbread TFA for example, foolproof mix, steeped and smells great, pop it in my tank and I can't taste anything (apart from burnt nappy) if I fire it and sniff I can smell the banana and it smells great, just not getting the taste, I have tried in a few tanks and given up on that one.

I was having fun mixing but now most are wasted it's kinda put me off.

I have sooooooooooo many flavour concentrates I will try again.

Anyone got any rookie mistakes they made and want to share to see if I am making the same mistakes?

The banana nut bread will take a couple of months to calm down!!
The banana cream I use I make up a half litre and leave it on the shelf for 2-3 months as the banana itself needs time to blend, ripen and know who is the boss.

Some of your other one shots, again, leave them on the shelf and try a wee test every fortnight or so, all should come adequate in the end....

The banana nut bread will take a couple of months to calm down!!
The banana cream I use I make up a half litre and leave it on the shelf for 2-3 months as the banana itself needs time to blend, ripen and know who is the boss.

Some of your other one shots, again, leave them on the shelf and try a wee test every fortnight or so, all should come adequate in the end....
Cheers for that, some hope in store, I thought I couldn't go wrong with single flavour mixes, I will definitely not chuck em and keep on steeping and let you know if they improve :)

Try some different brands. I use a couple of TFA flavours but not many, I don’t think they are very good and have never found one that was decent as a single flavour.

Back
Top Bottom