What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

TFA dulce de leche ?

pal1dan

Postman
first time using this concentrate

how long am I looking at for steeping with it before the flavour really pops?

also what kind of flavour will it bring?

when I thought my mix up I was thinking adding this would bring a sweet creamy fudgey caramel flavour .

is this the case And it just needs time or is it not so caramel/fudge an more of a sweet cream type flavour?

thanks
dan

Last edited:
I thought the same, but it's actually quite bitter and almost alcoholic to me, though different brands may vary.

I'd use it very sparingly, less than 1% and give it a month to steep.

damn
I used it around 10% I was looking for a strong fudge taste from it

only one of my mixes so not to bothered its only around 200ml
emm

anyone know a strong fudge concentrate that that's good in low ml think cap/fw/lorrann/tpa are the only makes I can source local ?

really has to be fudge'y though

Last edited:
I make a caramel type concentrate by mixing around 20% each of caramel, butterscotch, toffee and brown sugar, and around 5% of maple and DDL.

This is very pungent, and the increase in flavour is exponential.

If you want a good fudge concentrate, CCW have a clotted cream fudge which is a great standalone vape.

I make a caramel type concentrate by mixing around 20% each of caramel, butterscotch, toffee and brown sugar, and around 5% of maple and DDL.

This is very pungent, and the increase in flavour is exponential.

If you want a good fudge concentrate, CCW have a clotted cream fudge which is a great standalone vape.

thanks ment

its got quite a lot cream in it il have to be careful what I add but will try these :thumbsup:

going to let it steep for a month or two if no improvement il start messing with it

never tried ccw there flavs safe for vaping I take it ?

Last edited:
thanks ment

its got quite a but cream in it il have to be careful what I add but will try these :thumbsup:

going to let it steep for a month or two if no improvement il start messing with it

never tried ccw there flavs safe for vaping I take it ?

There's a list on their site of oil containing flavours that are unsuitable for vaping.

update I'm happy with juice now very nice base for dessert types hell solo its amazing now :dance:

@Ment looked at the ccw fudge but the talk is its not strong enuff might add this to a stronger type thanks

Last edited:
update I'm happy with juice now very nice base for dessert types hell solo its amazing now :dance:

@Ment looked at the ccw fudge but the talk is its not strong enuff might add this to a stronger type thanks
damn u said clotted fudge i got vanilla fudge and lorann toffee

time will tell though also not much vanilla (was lookin for a vanilla injectionwith this) or fudge yet or to begin with

tasting with mouth definitely changed the whole flavor ddleche still on above all taste but it's close now

maltol might of helpd
better and close but not the droids/flava I'm lookin for

Last edited:
damn u said clotted fudge i got vanilla fudge

time will tell though also not much vanilla

tasting with mouth definitely changed the whole flavor ddleche still on above all taste but it's close its blended in now

maltol might of helpd

I love ddl as an additive. I usually add 2.5% to any creamy juices and it adds a lovely deep richness. I tend to use that and Bavarian cream together as it makes a really great base for many fruit flavours (if you like fruit creams!).

Back
Top Bottom