What's new

Tea

Yep, and that's exactly what Yorkshire Tea is.
upload_2018-3-26_10-35-21.png

@zouzounaki - First two Green tea blends made up the now.
One is Cream, Pear and Apple the other is raspberry with a hint of strawberry and blackcurrant. Will let you know how they go in about two or three weeks.
The conc mix did smell damned finest kinds tho'!!

@doobiesnax - the milk and condensed milk concs can be awful, really awful!!!

I wonder about making a tea concentrate? After all, the process of making NET tobacco juice is more or less a cold water infusion as I understand it.
So why not start with a cup of black tea, reduce it to a concentrate and add to some PG to see what happens?

I wonder about making a tea concentrate? After all, the process of making NET tobacco juice is more or less a cold water infusion as I understand it.
So why not start with a cup of black tea, reduce it to a concentrate and add to some PG to see what happens?

:11: Could it be that simple?

Will try it tonight if so. I guess getting the mix strength right (Reduction to PG) is something to read up on and depends on the reductions potency.

From memory, for making a coffee concentrate, you'd soak ground coffee in PG and warm it. Then filter all the chewy bits out.
Would doing the same with tea leaves be as good? Again, very good filtering of particles would be needed afterwards!

From memory, for making a coffee concentrate, you'd soak ground coffee in PG and warm it. Then filter all the chewy bits out.
Would doing the same with tea leaves be as good? Again, very good filtering of particles would be needed afterwards!
I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work. Flavour strength could be could be controlled by further dilution with PG.

How does the caffeine change things?
Good question. Caffeinated vapes used to be a thing, but I haven't seen them for a while now.

Hmm I’m going to look into making tea concentrate, Inhabe some excellent smoky Japanese hoji-cha in the house. This could be phenomenal in a vape liquid.

Back
Top Bottom