What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweetners

Been reading so many conflicting views on this and looking for a definitive answer so i can add a good sweetner to my mix.

Anyone help please?
I use TFA cotton candy, rarely, to sweeten. It's basically ethyl maltol. You can also use TFA strawberry 0.2% for sweetness. There are several options to use to get sweetness without using additives.

From my own personal experience:
I don't use any additives, I make the flavors work they way I want. I have a buddy who does. Not really sure how he goes about it, but he takes lots of advice from people on facebook. I know of 2 people in the past 2 weeks who have gotten sick from his juice and had to toss it. Not sure what that is all about....but....also, whatever he is doing, the additives never seem to mix correctly and end up floating on top in a nasty milky hazy gunk. And, his additive ridden juice is a coil killer.

This by no means is representative of what additives do all the time, I'm fairly certain this dude has no clue what he is doing and it's a train wreck. If you decide to use them, a little dab will do ya.

I'm just saying, you don't have to use additives to fine tune your vape. I don't and the product speaks for itself.

Back
Top Bottom