What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweeteners

So something like this to end up with 70vg/30pg at 3mg nic
Screenshot_20190327-193355_Chrome.jpg

I use Ethyl Maltol mainly in "candy" type juice, only 2 % or 3 %.
Note that is % volume of the solution that is generally supplied as a 10% solution in PG, so it really is just a tiny amount.

I got some ethyl maltol ,koolada and sucralose.
I got some better concentrates ,tfa,mom & pops and some iniwara.
I made a test 10ml using jamaican rum(10%) and vanilla bean icecream (4%) both by tfa, I used 2 drops of sucralose.
First impression is it's a very nice vape ,rum hit on the inhale and a creamy vanilla on the exhale.
I mixed it without the sweetner, tried a bit and decided it needed some .
Can't wait to try it in a few weeks time after steeping.

I wish I'd found this forum earlier than I did ,it would have saved me loads of money cause let's be honest, a lot of commercial juice is crap.
I can now make for my taste instead of trying loads of different stuff only to end up down the sink

I got some ethyl maltol ,koolada and sucralose.
I got some better concentrates ,tfa,mom & pops and some iniwara.
I made a test 10ml using jamaican rum(10%) and vanilla bean icecream (4%) both by tfa, I used 2 drops of sucralose.
First impression is it's a very nice vape ,rum hit on the inhale and a creamy vanilla on the exhale.
I mixed it without the sweetner, tried a bit and decided it needed some .
Can't wait to try it in a few weeks time after steeping.

To further your experimentation to find out what you like you could also try Eucalyputus concentrate, the effect is quite nice in some juices, difficult to describe though, a bit like menthol, but more subtle, a bit like koolada, but not so cold, a bit spearminty, but not so sharp.
If you try it, again, just use a few drops at a time to start with :)

I'm not into in your face fruity type juice, I'm more into a smooth type subtle vape.
I have found one that I like a lot, honeydew by mohawk so I'll try cloning it eventually, no need to try yet cause I've got loads.
The mint choc chip I made is so nice, very smooth vape and I have added some ethyl maltol to it just to bring the chocolate undertone out.
I do like a light mint/menthol so eucalyptus sounds like its going to be an addition to my concentrate box.

To further your experimentation to find out what you like you could also try Eucalyputus concentrate, the effect is quite nice in some juices, difficult to describe though, a bit like menthol, but more subtle, a bit like koolada, but not so cold, a bit spearminty, but not so sharp.
If you try it, again, just use a few drops at a time to start with :)

INW Eucalyptus with Mint is like vaping Vic's Vapour Rub. It's amazing when you've got a stuffy nose

Back
Top Bottom