What's new

Sweeteners

And what sweeteners do you recommend
Hi mate. I use sweeteners. Capella Super Sweet and Purilum Super Sweet are good. Just sweetnes like sugar with no wierd aftertaste. Tried stevia a few times and kept getting an odd aftertaste. Did try to do a stevia that tasted good in my coffee but couldn't get it right turning it into vape sweetener. Capella is just a little sweeter than Purilum. I make a licorice vape, I'll use 3 drops per 30ml juice of Cap, but to taste the same it takes 4 drops of Purilum. Not a huge diff.

Made my first 60ml juice, mint choc chip, on first impression it's good, needs steeping now, I'll leave it a few weeks to decide if I need any sweeteners or enhancer, used vape hacks concentrate before I splash on some fa or capella.
Quite surprised to be honest ,it's not that hard to do.

Hehe, no need for a hasmat suit, just get some bottles and a few oral syringes, use steam engine to calculate especially cause of nic only available at a certain percentage in 10ml bottles, yes I know I could get the 72mg if I wanted but why worry, my first go is a lot better than some crap I've bought

I'm getting a creamy choc hit with a nice hint of mint, not overpowering mint, although I can't say what sort of choc but its moorish, had to up the ratio of the concentrate to 25 percent cause to be honest it's pretty cheap concentrate I got, you gotta start somewhere and it worked out for me.
I used this as a learning curve to get the percentage right.
And to see if I could do it, no point spending money on premium concentrates if you don't have the confidence to have a go.
Yeah, I'm well chuffed

Mixing is simple. If you can make a cup of tea, you can make an ELiquid.

Making a good ELiquid though... That requires abit more skill and experience. I've been mixing for years and still make some vile creations! Occasionally hit some luck though.

Sweetener works in many recipes and ruins many other recipes. Trial and error really until you get a nose for when it's needed.

Try TFA Sweetener. My go to sweetener for years and available pretty much anywhere at dirt cheap prices. Never go over 1.5% though. If recipe needs it, generally 0.5 to 1 does the trick.

Thanks, it's all a learning curve ,I've pretty much mastered coil builds and wicking so time to move on, I've put it away for a few weeks cause I know I'll just vape it.
Anyway, thanks again fellow apes for helping me get this far.

I want to mix a dry roasted peanut juice, I'm sure it can be done but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, like a kid in a toffee shop.
I've seen peanut butter concentrate but I want more of a roasted peanut hit .
I'll carry on learning hehe

I want to mix a dry roasted peanut juice, I'm sure it can be done but maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, like a kid in a toffee shop.
I've seen peanut butter concentrate but I want more of a roasted peanut hit .
I'll carry on learning hehe
Calipitter Chow by moms and pops will give you that deep roasted nutty flavour.

Back
Top Bottom