What's new

Sweeteners

Chilly

Postman
Just wondering what the significance is for sweeteners, when I start my own juice what does it do?
I vape 70vg/30pg at 3mg nic

Makes the juice taste sweeter.

So if you use blueberry flavouring which is very bitter usually can add a few drops of sweetener to make it taste more lively, don’t use too much or it be sickly or worst bye bye coils daily :) not everything needs it! You can generally smell flavourings and get a idea and if you think later the flavour abit dull and want to spice it up... add a few drops and shake :)

This was just an example there many flavours that benifit from it :)

Just wondering what the significance is for sweeteners, when I start my own juice what does it do?
I vape 70vg/30pg at 3mg nic
Been making my own juice for years now and I can count on 1 hand the amount of recipe's I've used sweetener in so I'd say it's pretty insignificant yet I've a brother who adds it to everything like sugar in tea has a default amount for every juice [emoji4]

It's all personal preference mate and cheap enough to experiment with so my advice would be pick up a few bottles of different sweetener and give them a go

I've been exclusively diy for close to three years and never put any sweeteners in any of my juice.
If ive needed the overall flavour to be a little sweeter ive either adjusted the vg ratio a lityle higher or introduced another flavouring with a sweeter profile.

I've been exclusively diy for close to three years and never put any sweeteners in any of my juice.
If ive needed the overall flavour to be a little sweeter ive either adjusted the vg ratio a lityle higher or introduced another flavouring with a sweeter profile.

I was thinking because I vape at 70vg maybe not needed, thankyou all for your advice, better to ask first than make a balls up

I found that once I moved over to RTAs I didn't need sweeteners. They bring out the flavour better than stock coils and I stopped using sweeteners without thinking about it.

I'm mostly using rtas and rdtas got a few rdas but can't stand dripping ,need a squonk mod haha ,I do like the recurve but hell I ain't walking around with a pocket full of juice ,so I've got some vg and pg, nic shots and some concentrate, time to make my own

Back
Top Bottom