What's new

Sweet tobacco concentrates

What percentage and what else do you add to the Gold Ducat? I have some, could never get on with it.
I added it to a juice called western cowboy that was so diluted there was basically no flavor. It was 60 ml of a light tobacco flavor diluted with 30ml of nic.

What percentage and what else do you add to the Gold Ducat? I have some, could never get on with it.
2 or 3% just by itself. mix some up and leave it in the back of the cupboard and forget about it. it needs to sit for months.

it gets much better imo.

careful with them, if you use too much they can taste ghastly. the sunset virginia tastes like dehydrated potatoes if you go over 2%. too much and after a short while they will taste rank.
Good to know, the heavy concentrated ones were 5ml bottles and r already gone, the ones sreeping are 1.8% assuming 20 drops is 1 ml

Edit: did the math wrong, they are at .9%

I dunno, i mean i added 30 drops to a 60 ml bottle, im guessing that cant be much more than 2 or 3% tops. (Yes i know i need a scale, one thing at a time)

Re-edit: duh, still doing the math wrong...its somewhere between 2.5 and 5%. Lets hope they were little drops

Last edited:
Good to know, the heavy concentrated ones were 5ml bottles and r already gone, the ones sreeping are 1.8% assuming 20 drops is 1 ml

Edit: did the math wrong, they are at .9%

I dunno, i mean i added 30 drops to a 60 ml bottle, im guessing that cant be much more than 2 or 3% tops. (Yes i know i need a scale, one thing at a time)

a rough estimate is 2 drops = 0.1ml. you should be okay.

i’ve never bothered with scales.

@andi52 i would struggle to describe what it tastes like. it definitely doesn’t taste like tobacco. the tobacco note is very mild. if you’ve ever tried any of the maxx blend flavours it’s a bit like that but much better. there’s something a bit creamy about it and a wee note of something that’s like cocoa but not chocolatey.

a rough estimate is 2 drops = 0.1ml. you should be okay.

i’ve never bothered with scales.
Im wondering if i should add another 10 drops, and maybe add it to cover up that one that smells like an ashtray. Oh well, thanks for the heads up guys. I like sweet tobacco too obviously, so im also taking note of these recommendations.

Im wondering if i should add another 10 drops, and maybe add it to cover up that one that smells like an ashtray. Oh well, thanks for the heads up guys. I like sweet tobacco too obviously, so im also taking note of these recommendations.

how did it end up smelling like an ashtray?

Back
Top Bottom