What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sweet tobacco concentrates

Haven't ordered from them in a few years. Don't think they even don't bottle shots last time I ordered. Never been disappointed with anything from them. Just had a look there and I think I'll get 4 or 5. Cheers.

This is how I buy it, they have other options, like sample bottles and shortfills. They used to do a 30ml one shot, mix at 8.3%, doesn't seem to be available atm.

https://www.thebrewsbros.co.uk/products/black-reserve-brews-shot?_pos=1&_sid=837868437&_ss=r

This is how I buy it, they have other options, like sample bottles and shortfills. They used to do a 30ml one shot, mix at 8.3%, doesn't seem to be available atm.

https://www.thebrewsbros.co.uk/products/black-reserve-brews-shot?_pos=1&_sid=837868437&_ss=r
Do you use it as mtl or dtl? Was never able to use any tobacco ones in a dtl. I think that's why I've not had one in years, I only used dtl tanks for 4 or 4 years and only got back in to mtl lately. It's the cream that's making me think I might no be keen on it mtl.

I had thought people only really used tobacco liquids to begin with, just to keep the taste. Looks like tobacco liquids are q lot more popular than I thought they were.

i think people like them because none of them taste like tobacco.

i think people like them because none of them taste like tobacco.
I'm ordering a few today to try. Going to look for one with a short steep and get one of those brews bros one for sure. Seen a few others I want to try on there. Cant believe I've not ordered from them in so long.

i suppose it’s a bargain. the saving against buying premade bottles is much more than the price of the pg, vg and nic, i would imagine.

i was going to get some of this but then i remembered i have a big box with too many concentrates in it and hoarding neurosis kicked in.

yeah, it's way cheaper... it'll work out £1 or less for 10ml, I think.... I paid £5.99 for a 10ml a couple of years ago from Vape Club. :D

If I'm vaping Rope Cut for the price of LiQuid then I'm gonna be happy.

Do you use it as mtl or dtl? Was never able to use any tobacco ones in a dtl. I think that's why I've not had one in years, I only used dtl tanks for 4 or 4 years and only got back in to mtl lately. It's the cream that's making me think I might no be keen on it mtl.

Was dtl for years, now I'm 70% mtl, using pods, I'm liking Black Reserve in the pods that can take 70/30 and have just mixed 250ml at 50/50 for other mtl. If you want to try it I can send you (for free) some of the 50/50 and 70/30 to see if you like it, the 70/30 is 2 months steeped, the 50/50 was mixed a few days ago.

Was dtl for years, now I'm 70% mtl, using pods, I'm liking Black Reserve in the pods that can take 70/30 and have just mixed 250ml at 50/50 for other mtl. If you want to try it I can send you (for free) some of the 50/50 and 70/30 to see if you like it, the 70/30 is 2 months steeped, the 50/50 was mixed a few days ago.
Thanks mate, I've ordered one now though had to do something to stay awake for the doctor phoning me earlier.

you really need to leave this one steeping for a long time. a couple of months at least. i used to think i didn’t like it until i found the bottle i’d mixed six months before. it changes a lot.
Thats interesting, guess ill find out when i vape the bottle i left to steep.

Was it a good change or a bad change, cuz i like the unsteeped flavor, cept i used way more than 3 percent, probably inbetween 5 and 10%. The one steeping is around 2%

I just spiked another small bottle with inawera virginia, also pretty heavy on the concentrate, and it is very pleasant, gonna spike a bigger bottle with it also to steep

you really need to leave this one steeping for a long time. a couple of months at least. i used to think i didn’t like it until i found the bottle i’d mixed six months before. it changes a lot.

What percentage and what else do you add to the Gold Ducat? I have some, could never get on with it.

Thats interesting, guess ill find out when i vape the bottle i left to steep.

Was it a good change or a bad change, cuz i like the unsteeped flavor, cept i used way more than 3 percent, probably inbetween 5 and 10%. The one steeping is around 2%

I just spiked another small bottle with inawera virginia, also pretty heavy on the concentrate, and it is very pleasant, gonna spike a bigger bottle with it also to steep

it gets much better imo.

careful with them, if you use too much they can taste ghastly. the sunset virginia tastes like dehydrated potatoes if you go over 2%. too much and after a short while they will taste rank.

Back
Top Bottom