What's new

Sweet tobacco concentrates

Ever had a knee trembler in Possil?
Worse easterhoose! Might be why my knee is fucked noo! :18: sitting like this now.
tenor-1.gif

Inawera gold ducat is good, but it seems to need a second flavor to really bring out its sweetness.

B&h sc same thing

Stay away from inawera western. Smells like an ashtray, havent vaped it yet, but the smell is so strong i cant see how it wouldnt taste the same way

Everyone who mixes knows this (and understands that it's the best thing to do) but people who don't mix don't know this and I guess it would be harder to explain without them feeling like they are being cheated.

The Rope Cut concentrates are 20%, if they only use 3% strong flavourings they couldn't sell them like that as it would either completely devalue their pre-made liquid, or they'd have to charge way over the odds for the concentrates... which obviously they want to sell at a competitive price. But try explaining that to some people....

i suppose it’s a bargain. the saving against buying premade bottles is much more than the price of the pg, vg and nic, i would imagine.

i was going to get some of this but then i remembered i have a big box with too many concentrates in it and hoarding neurosis kicked in.

Inawera gold ducat is good, but it seems to need a second flavor to really bring out its sweetness.

you really need to leave this one steeping for a long time. a couple of months at least. i used to think i didn’t like it until i found the bottle i’d mixed six months before. it changes a lot.

I had thought people only really used tobacco liquids to begin with, just to keep the taste. Looks like tobacco liquids are q lot more popular than I thought they were.

One for serious consideration might be Brew Bros Black Reserve, not a concentrate, a bottle shot, 50ml concentrate in a 250ml bottle, (mix at 20%), it's a great vape, you would need to like honey though.

One for serious consideration might be Brew Bros Black Reserve, not a concentrate, a bottle shot, 50ml concentrate in a 250ml bottle, (mix at 20%), it's a great vape, you would need to like honey though.
Haven't ordered from them in a few years. Don't think they even don't bottle shots last time I ordered. Never been disappointed with anything from them. Just had a look there and I think I'll get 4 or 5. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom