What's new

Sweet tobacco concentrates

TheLiqidator

Achiever
Looking for a sweet concentrate. I've not vapes anything tobacco in a few years and don't remember ever mixing one. Does anyone have any concentrates they recommend, or a recipe. Would prefer a single concentrate though for ease though.

If you are looking for one shots, then try Rope Cut, they are sort of like the Canadian Manabush. :)

... for single flavours I'm enjoying the Flavorah concentrates a lot.

I've kind of given up with all the others I've tried, although FA soho and TPA RY4 double are both good mixing ingredients.

If you are looking for one shots, then try Rope Cut, they are sort of like the Canadian Manabush. :)

... for single flavours I'm enjoying the Flavorah concentrates a lot.

I've kind of given up with all the others I've tried, although FA soho and TPA RY4 double are both good mixing ingredients.

I've had a few flavourah ones. The one I used to get was from a place that's closed now. Would live their recipe. I'm on that vapable site now and looking at some. Might just order 4 or 5 to try.

I've had a few flavourah ones. The one I used to get was from a place that's closed now. Would live their recipe. I'm on that vapable site now and looking at some. Might just order 4 or 5 to try.

I bought all my flavourah conc from rainbow, they pretty much have all the tobaccos, some of them are quite expensive but I think they are the cheapest. You only need very low percentages though, so they are quite good value in reality.

One that i used to like was called Black Gold from Joose Juice
mind you most of their other juices are not so hot.

inawera have a few good ones that don’t need blended. if it’s dark fruity sweet you are after the plum tobacco and pear tobacco are excellent. they are very pungent. the pear one is good blended with their custard and creme brûlée. custard tobacco is a thing. gold (honey with a wee dunt of lemon) red (fireball gobstopper) and dark (figs and dates) for pipe. ryo. these are all good at 2-3%.

FA have some good ones as well. ozark sweet leaf, storm, layton blend, ry4 fruit and nut (good to mix with custard), nutzilla, king arthur’s pipe. there are loads. i’m no a fan of the soho.

some of the tobacco concentrates need to steep for years, mind.

I bought all my flavourah conc from rainbow, they pretty much have all the tobaccos, some of them are quite expensive but I think they are the cheapest. You only need very low percentages though, so they are quite good value in reality.
I had a lot like that when I mixed from scratch, I think Inerwa were the strongest I used. I'll probably only get it once or twice. Inky been back using mtl for a while and since I remembered the one I used when I first started I've been wanting one.

inawera have a few good ones that don’t need blended. if it’s dark fruity sweet you are after the plum tobacco and pear tobacco are excellent. they are very pungent. the pear one is good blended with their custard and creme brûlée. custard tobacco is a thing. gold (honey with a wee dunt of lemon) red (fireball gobstopper) and dark (gigs and dates) for pipe. ryo. these are all good at 2-3%.

FA have some good ones as well. ozark sweet leaf, storm, layton blend, ry4 fruit and nut (good to mix with custard), nutzilla, king arthur’s pipe. there are loads. i’m no a fan of the soho.

some of the tobacco concentrates need to steep for years, mind.
Knee has went back in to lock down and had to take a few tramadol so I have a feeling I'll have a few hours to look in to them.

if you go to inawera.com and make an account, they have a few good ones in the “outlet” section for about 60 pence each. the postage from poland is pretty cheap an all and they’re usually here in less than a week. plum, pear and strawberry tobacco, classic ryo, classic us bacco, gypsy king, the “green” ones if you like a hint of mint, gold for pipe, red for pipe, all in the sale section.

def the best place to go for them.

@Rickster was recommending another one a while back, american dream, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom