What's new

Summer Fruits (Oasis)

Hi @StrawberryRipple do you want anything for postage? When it's one or two it's ok perhaps but with 5 it may work out a bit dearer. Cheers
Nothing needed bud just your honest opinion when you've tested it is payment enough.
@ObiWanVaponi theres no TFA Strawberry Ripe in it :2thumbsup:

Ive totaled up though and theres 10 different flavourings with a total of 11.46%.
A couple of them are a little obscure but they are contained in the original Oasis (Summer Fruits) recipie.
I've managed to find the 5 main component percentages but the rest are listed as ingredients with no values added so this is going to be the part that may or may not need work.

BTW ive been vaping V1 before the slight revision (which was only strength and the smallest amounts of a citrus base to help it pop) for the last two days and straight away for the first few tanks my feeling is it's extremely close to the brief.

I'll bottle up later or in the morning and post out tomorrow.

To be honest I’m just as excited at the prospect of tasting an experienced mixer’s e-liquid as I am of trying what seems like a great recipe. One of the challenges of being a solo-noob at anything is developing an understanding of what good actually is.

Too much falling down water Friday night meant i didn't get to the post office Saturday morning so they'll go out tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay.

Back
Top Bottom