What's new

Strawberry

Mr Ripple

Legend
Yes i know with a name like mine i should know everything about strawberries but truth is i lost all taste of strawberries around the time i joined here.
I've been leaving them alone completely in the hope I'll get the taste back at some point.
Been testing the theory off and on dipping toe in to see if cured but up until recently I've only managed a few toots before fading to nothing.
I've now noticed I can taste if exceptionally over flavoured and by over flavoured I mean like 15% on top of a blend of 13% creams.
I've read here and there that some brands of strawberries are worse for this so my question is does any of the expert mixers know which ones?
I am familiar with loads of different brands but don't fancy having to test them all again if I can help it.

Last edited:
There's a fairly new concentrate from Capella called Strawberries and Cream. I have never been satisfied with any of the Strawberry concentrates.....until now. Very very nice indeed.

I find Inawera Wild Strawberry has quite a "green" taste to it - a bit like its still got the leaves in.
INA Shisha Strawberry is their candy flavour is ok, a bit sugary sweet for me. (quite nice with boysenberry tho)
INA Strawberry Kiss is a natural style flavour, but anything over 3-4ish % turns into soap.

I usually mix Wild 1% and Kiss 1.5% for a bright SB fruity vape

Last edited:
My favourite is capella sweet strawberry. One of only a few flavours I've bought in 100ml bottles. Add a little bit of the more natural tasting strawberries like FA, INA, TFA and it tastes great to me.

Yes i know with a name like mine i should know everything about strawberries but truth is i lost all taste of strawberries around the time i joined here.
I've been leaving them alone completely in the hope I'll get the taste back at some point.
Been testing the theory off and on dipping toe in to see if cured but up until recently I've only managed a few toots before fading to nothing.
I've now noticed I can taste if exceptionally over flavoured and by over flavoured I mean like 15% on top of a blend of 13% creams.
I've read here and there that some brands of strawberries are worse for this so my question is does any of the expert mixers know which ones?
I am familiar with loads of different brands but don't fancy having to test them all again if I can help it.
Hi mate. I used to really struggle with strawberry flavours.
Two I use now though are FA Juicy Strawberry 5% and FA Pazzo Jack at 3 to 5%, not together that's just the % for each. When I first tried Jack I was not impressed but I think it was from misinformation on the mixing of it. Read everywhere 8 to 10% and just a couple of weeks steep, and now understand thats way too high and not long enough. 3 to 5% and it needs a full month to come good. Very nice.

Hi mate. I used to really struggle with strawberry flavours.
Two I use now though are FA Juicy Strawberry 5% and FA Pazzo Jack at 3 to 5%, not together that's just the % for each. When I first tried Jack I was not impressed but I think it was from misinformation on the mixing of it. Read everywhere 8 to 10% and just a couple of weeks steep, and now understand thats way too high and not long enough. 3 to 5% and it needs a full month to come good. Very nice.
Think im okay with FA and tbh not heard of Pazzo Jack so one for trying for sure thank you.
Also @ObiWanVaponi dont think ive tried strawberry kiss so will give that one a try. Thank you.
@Cliffyboy1962 and @StuPot i dont think ive done too much with the capella ones either as usually find their fruits just a little too sweet but will give them a try thank you.
Going to leave the rest of the inawera ones alone @zouzounaki cos i know im not getting the flavour much from them although thanks for the suggestion.

@15% i can taste the Alchemists natural one but not getting the full spectrum so thinking its a blend of some i can taste and some i can't.

Think im okay with FA and tbh not heard of Pazzo Jack so one for trying for sure thank you.
Also @ObiWanVaponi dont think ive tried strawberry kiss so will give that one a try. Thank you.
@Cliffyboy1962 and @StuPot i dont think ive done too much with the capella ones either as usually find their fruits just a little too sweet but will give them a try thank you.
Going to leave the rest of the inawera ones alone @zouzounaki cos i know im not getting the flavour much from them although thanks for the suggestion.

@15% i can taste the Alchemists natural one but not getting the full spectrum so thinking its a blend of some i can taste and some i can't.
Jack is a one shot, supposed to be a chewy lolly type strawberry. I reckon the Strawberry in it is based on the Juicy Strawberry, but that's just my perception of it. It mixes really well though with cookie or donut.

What about actual strawberries? If you eat one, can you taste it?

Back
Top Bottom