What's new

Strange Thought / Question

I sprayed an RTA with WD40 once, to try and loosen a stuck grub screw. A quick clean out and a rebuild and .......... f__k!! Disgustang! Took months for it to finally disappear. Didn't go in the bin, just gave it to the missus.

@zouzounaki knows I'm not being cheeky :D
it's a fair point for the op to note since it may cause issues and lost money to him'plus it's Xmas everyone is penny less :)
First it was a joke mate, have you lost your sense of humour ?
Anyway, I don't understand your second point.

I sprayed an RTA with WD40 once, to try and loosen a stuck grub screw. A quick clean out and a rebuild and .......... f__k!! Disgustang! Took months for it to finally disappear. Didn't go in the bin, just gave it to the missus.

The trouble with that tis he o rings absorb anything like WD40, although they act as seals they are absorbent to many things.
I bore everyone with a long explanation (unless requested) but they even absorb gases)
Also plastic tanks will absorb WD40, and a variety of other liquids, polythene will even absorb water over a long period of time.
Some flavour concentrates will be absorbed, and cause damage to plastic tanks, to the point where some manufacturers put a warning on a particular concentrate about this on their websites.
So regarding the OP's original post if the jug is made of plastic it could (note only could) be tainted, but then could any plastic materials we use for mixing liquids.

I'm not, I like licking creamy nuts.
Don't like chewing them though.......................
tenor (7).gif

I also reuse my bottles, plastic and glass. Mixing between tobaccos, custards, fruits etc. Bit of soapy water and an air dry there's no crossover in flavour.

I'd imagine if I used a mint or menthol that'd be a bit more stubborn though.

This phenomenon is delusional. It’s like the idea that you need to measure extremely accurately to a tiny fraction of a ml and this can only be achieved with scales. There are so many myths in the area of diy snout liquid.

Perpetrated by @Horrand @dahut and @Rickster , the delusional diyers.

Back
Top Bottom