What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Strange Thought / Question

Tazd

Postman
Was wondering if anyone on here had used or thought of using one of these shake mixers to mix their creations

270783129-294516768.jpg

Just mentioning it as seemed to me may make life a bit easier especially if like me you are making liquids in two different ratios in 50/50 for the other half and 75/25 for one's self.
Yes I am ready for howls of laughter and fun ridicule :)

Wishing all Apes a wonderful New Year.. :newyear1:

Heck, no reason why not!

I personally use a heated ultrasonic cleaner and find that works a charm but usually just leave them to steep o'natural.

Don't see any reason this mixer wouldn't work.

mi use the good old fashioned way

never mix a bottle up over 3/4 full plus a good shake here and there

n when the bottles empty throw away if il never make that flavor again

good idea but some flavors will be impossible to get out of the mixer
:|

@dahut I always reuse bottles, and can never taste the previous flavour. I’m not sure what kind of stuff you must be puffing.

@dahut I always reuse bottles, and can never taste the previous flavour. I’m not sure what kind of stuff you must be puffing.
flavour dependent zouz mate
some will never be gone
do a test ?
one old reused bottle vs a new one
how else would u know if there is any change??

Last edited:
Have you ever mixed Red Astaire?

I mixed it up in a glass skull decanter. Then realised I hated it.

Couldn't shift the smell. It leached into the bung stopper. [emoji23]

Threw it away in the end iirc.

Back
Top Bottom