What's new

Storing VG?

Kevstar

Staff member
I'm about to purchase my VG in larger quantities and was wondering what is the best way to store it and how long can it be stored for?

Thanks in advance, Kev

How long are you storing it for? I store mine in a dark cool cupboard for anything up to a fee months until its opened. Once I've opened the container it's in the fridge.
I buy mine in 1 litre jugs.

Last edited:
I'm going to buy 5 litres and we use about a litre a month :)

As above - 5 Litres will easily keep for that length of time. I store mine out of sunlight in a cupboard in my garage. Once opened keep it in a sealable plastic bag to keep the insects off it.
Fridge would be ideal but its not necessary as long as you keep it cool.

How about storing for about a year or so, I can get 10 litres from Lucemill for 2 quid?

£2..... How the heck are you managing that ?

As for storage - hmmm - Ive not kept any for that long - I would probably split it and put half in the fridge.

I'm still working my way slowly through supplies of VG, PG, and nicotine in both PG and VG, that I bought just before the TPD restrictions came into force, over 2 years ago.

None of them have been stored in either a fridge or freezer, but they have been stored in a cool place out of direct sunlight.

Thus far, all of them are fine.

£2..... How the heck are you managing that ?

As for storage - hmmm - Ive not kept any for that long - I would probably split it and put half in the fridge.

Sorry typo 27 quid :)

Back
Top Bottom