What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

steep vs steep

Thanks to @mattyk2010 for the links to 72mg nic. I'm getting some of this (plus rubber gloves and science goggles) and looking forward to seeing how it works out.
While I mostly make my own I've been lazy recently and bought a bunch of short fills. Who wouldn't prefer the idea of pre steeped liquid? I believe you're totally correct about this, as your own experiments have proved, and yet...the commercial pre steeped juices I've had so far taste good. As in, 'complete', 'finished', etc, after just a day or so after the nic's been added.
Luckily I've got some duplicates so can experiment with further steeping, especially when the nicotine gets delivered...
Mind you, I'd love to hear some thoughts on steeping from somebody who vapes 0mg.

Resteep your presteeped shortfill then add presteeped nicotine after resteeping it before adding steeped and presteeped resteeped flavour.
Once you have resteeped your presteeped steeped liquid steep a little more before resteeping.. by this time it will be out of date thus making it ready to be resteeped before vaping
But if you are using 72 mg follow zous instructions
That's gonna end up messy. I foresee a serious misuse of disused tissues issue.

I read all this and I'm none the wiser. Wasn't too wise in the first place neither. But...
If the steeping process is a product of the nicotine reacting with the flavour concentrates, how is it then, that many vendors sell short fills 'pre-steeped', requiring us to simply add a nic shot, shake and vape?
Not trying to pick holes in anybody's methodology or rationale...just genuinely interested.

Two reasons.
Firstly they probably have no idea / interest in what has been discussed here.
Secondly they are not very likely to tell you to leave it to steep for another couple of weeks after adding the nic shots.

Resteep your presteeped shortfill then add presteeped nicotine after resteeping it before adding steeped and presteeped resteeped flavour.
Once you have resteeped your presteeped steeped liquid steep a little more before resteeping.. by this time it will be out of date thus making it ready to be resteeped before vaping
But if you are using 72 mg follow zous instructions
writing this down
thanks mate :thumbsup:

200w (32).gif

Back
Top Bottom