What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sourcing nic

schlinky

Achiever
Hey all,

Just celebrated my 6 year anniversary of vaping. Who woulda thought it?!
:)

So we've finally reached that time, the stores are depleted and I'm not sure what my options are. I take it there's no way, in theory, to source nic in the UK now so what are you guys doing? Are you still using stuff you bought pre-TPD?

I'm open to private messages btw ;)

Hope to find a way forward, thanks.

hi

im also in need of a solution as just made my latest batch ( 2 litres of vanilla custard ) and have just about used all but 20ml of my nicotine god knows how many of the 10ml bottles of the nic u get now i will need :17:

Hi all,

Great minds think alike it seems! I also came here as my last batch of 5L is due to run out in a few months or so and i'd like to be prepared for my next batch.

I would really appreciate if someone could let me know the best place to re-stock my nic. Open to any form of contact...

Any ideas where to source a good and reliable source for nic?... Open for all type of contact...

Back
Top Bottom