What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Something New? Currently T-Juice Red Astaire

Wrightyrx7

Hi all,

Im looking for a new concentrate to use. Been using T-Juice Red Astaire for over a month as i made a litre between myself and my friend and now its time to make another batch of something.

I have tried and failed to mix my own flavours so have now turned to pre-mixed concentrates.

I am looking for some sort of fruity menthol flavour and am looking for some suggestions and where to get it.

Thanks in advance
Chris

Have you tried Heisenberg? A sorta blue raspberry bubblegum mentholy crack.

I like heisenberg, just trying to find a good concentrate if you have any suggestions?

I like heisenberg, just trying to find a good concentrate if you have any suggestions?
Vampire Vapes sell the authentic concentrate. I use Vapours R Us Heisenblag myself, for two reasons - I prefer it and it's hugely cheaper. It does need 1% koolada adding to bring the koolada up to Heisenberg levels, but that still makes it hugely cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom