What's new

Solub Arome percentage recommendations?

richhall84

Initiate
Hey guys and gals, anyone got experience with these concentrates? I ordered about 10 flavours including some of their clones but not sure whether to start at 15% like I do with capella and TPA or if I should go lower like I do with the flavour art concentrates. Any advice would be much appreciated...

Hi! On their website they have recommendations for mixing percentages. I've made two of their flavours into mixes, using it at 13% (as recommended). Since doing this I've seen on a FB homebrew group that most people seem to mixing them at 15-17%. I'm going to give the mixes I've made a good steep and then try them out before mixing others.

But from what I've read 15% seems like as good a place as any to start. [emoji106]

This info has been taken from a Facebook mixing group known as VHB.

Hope this helps
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455613832.667614.jpg

Thanks everyone, will go with the percentages recommended on huggets post for the flavours listed that I'm getting, and I guess I'll start at 15% on the others as they shouldn't be too different I hope! Thanks again guys

snake 2 and pluids start @ 10 or 12% 1week + steep
master fred v3 i mix @20% couple of days steep if you can (adv) love it
gambit 12 to 14 % 2 week steep (a close second)
impressed with these concentrate and good value
let know how you get on

Vanilla custard is good at 10%

@squeeky what's the master Fred taste like? I haven't tried it yet and I'm a fan of solub arome

Back
Top Bottom