What's new

Solub arome lime cream?

Bobd

Postman
Hi all has anybody tried this concentrate? Got it free from rainbow vapes and wondered what percentage to mix at?Thanks for the help

Not that particular one, but I’ve used a lot of other Solub stuff.
As a single flavour it’s 12-18% usually. I normally go in at 15 with a decent steep afterwards.

Not that particular one, but I’ve used a lot of other Solub stuff.
As a single flavour it’s 12-18% usually. I normally go in at 15 with a decent steep afterwards.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This 15% and a good steep I found most of there flavours iv tried a lot better from week 5 and up [emoji5]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This 15% and a good steep I found most of there flavours iv tried a lot better from week 5 and up [emoji5]

Have you tried the apple crumble Matt?
Tastes almost nothing like apple crumble....but exactly like Anarchist Green. Which is nice. [emoji16]

Have you tried the apple crumble Matt?
Tastes almost nothing like apple crumble....but exactly like Anarchist Green. Which is nice. [emoji16]
Iv not mate but I'm going to have to now just so I get to know what anarchist green tastes like [emoji5]

Iv not mate but I'm going to have to now just so I get to know what anarchist green tastes like [emoji5]

It’s kinda like a baked apple with a shed load of brown sugar on it. Very sweet.

Nice though [emoji16]

It’s kinda like a baked apple with a shed load of brown sugar on it. Very sweet.

Nice though [emoji16]
I'll get some ordered then mate and try it iv been off apple vapes for about a year after my dickhead brother tried to make a Apple custard that could only be discribed as a cat sick taste with dog shit background notes [emoji23]

I'll get some ordered then mate and try it iv been off apple vapes for about a year after my dickhead brother tried to make a Apple custard that could only be discribed as a cat sick taste with dog shit background notes [emoji23]

Yeah...that sounds lovely.....[emoji53]

The e cig shop have it in abundance mate I think [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom