What's new

Solub Arome anyone?

There was something in the past but if you go for their Mothers milk v1 or suicide rabbit then you are onto some nice flavours. I like quite a few others if you are unsure then avoid the fruity ones mainly citrus flavours as they would be the ones that could contain oils

like with other companys you can t have a general rule for all flavorins.chocolate is great from solub arome but tarte tatin is average.i mention these cause i tried them

Breakfast V1 & V2 were very nice, the Marmalade was my ADV for ages until the missis got pregnant and the smell turned her! .....it’s since been banned from the house :(

I've been using Solubarome for about couple of years, and I must say I simply can't use any other, so good Solub is (IMHO)
The main rule of percentage is between 4.5-5.5%, but there are some exceptions.
My personal top:
Gambhyt - it a total clone of Five Pawns Gambit! apple pie, vanilla, ice cream, whipped cream and cinnamon. Mixed 5.5%. My personal winner
Mother milk - almost a clone of another well-known juice, but slightly different, not so sweet as for me. Mixed 5%
Brainstorm - simple grenadine cocktail, fresh, something close to alcohol taste, very light. Mixed 5%
Hindenburg - some sort of yoghurt with peach and apricot, very sweet but very tasty, maybe it's another clone I'm not familiar with. Mixed 5%
Lapin Original - another clone, this time it's Suicide Bunny Derailed, very close to. Mixed 5%
Cookies - now this is a tricky one. Simple cookies, very very sweet, oversweeted I'd say. At first I loved this taste, but now I hate it. Don't overmix it, 4.5% is more than enough I think.
Beignet aux pommes - simple apple donut, clear apple taste, medium sweetness. I use it if I can't get Gambhyt for some reason. Mixed 5%
Snake V2 - great flavor, maybe it's another clone, anyway very tasty absinthe with licorice and lemon zest with vanilla, maybe some other citrus. Very strong, mixed 4.5-5%
Cherry Choops - this reminds me of Dr Pepper Cherry, very nice and refreshing. Mixed 5%
Fred Master V3 - another refreshing flavor, raspberry, blueberry, pomegranate and maybe some other berries with a big load of cooling agent. Mixed 5%
Herbe des druides - very interesting flavor, I think there is honey and some vervain, not for everyday but worth trying. Mixed 5% but maybe should make it 4.5%
Orange cream - simple orange custard, I use it solo. Mixed 5%
Rupture de stock - another custard, now it comes with vanilla and sweet plum, medium to high sweetness. I like it very much. Mixed 4.5-5%
Grapefruit Cream - whipped cream with pink grapefruit and some vanilla. This is perfect for everyday vaping, as for me. Balanced sweetness between cream and grapefruit. Mixed 5%

well.. think that's it, I definitely forgot many of them, but all above are worth trying

Mate i dunno how good your taste buds are but Suicide bunny and All 3 versions of mothers milk are recommended 15%. I just stick 20% in its cheap enough. But i do make them by the litre for my stepdad.
Tried the fred master v3 that was ok at the recommended again 15% but would need to check.
hebes de druid, easiest way to explain it is lemongrass with something else. I wasn't keen myself
Gambyt was ok as well. not tried the others

Mate i dunno how good your taste buds are but Suicide bunny and All 3 versions of mothers milk are recommended 15%. I just stick 20% in its cheap enough. But i do make them by the litre for my stepdad.
Tried the fred master v3 that was ok at the recommended again 15% but would need to check.
hebes de druid, easiest way to explain it is lemongrass with something else. I wasn't keen myself
Gambyt was ok as well. not tried the others
You are right, just checked the official website and there is 10-15% everywhere.. maybe they've changed something in their formula. It was early spring when I ordered Solub the last time and I've got the whole box of bottles still not empty.. maybe I just got the old stuff

You are right, just checked the official website and there is 10-15% everywhere.. maybe they've changed something in their formula. It was early spring when I ordered Solub the last time and I've got the whole box of bottles still not empty.. maybe I just got the old stuff

It's been mostly 10-15 for as long as i can remember, which is 4 years. Checkout theecigshop. and rainbow vapes. They are the best places for solubarome. Mothers and suicide rabbit where my adv about 3-4 years ago. Now its Unicorn mik, which costs me under £30 a litre once i add vg n Nicotine. You can make a litre of solub arome using 20% and it's less than £20 if yu laready have 7.2 Nic in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom