What's new

Smurfs Blood Clone Recipe

Mint83

Postman
Hi I'm currently vaping Red Astaire but need to find a new fruity/sweet back up juice for when I start getting sick of it lol.
When I first started vaping I was using Smurfs blood and have been trying to get hold of more but always seems to be out of stock online and my local b&m vape shop are also struggling to get more in stock but when they do its usually out of stock again within a few days.
I was wondering if anyone had an alternative similar to this juice or knows of a diy recipe to try to clone it as close as possible as although I love smurfs juice I've never been able to pinpoint exactly what it tastes like lol.
It's described as tasting like the sweets nerds.
Any help would be much appreciated & thanks in advance

Never tried the juice but found this so not sure if it helps:

Colby's Papa Smurf CloneBy: Colby

Start with PG/VG/Nic base of your choice.

8% Pomegranate Deluxe TFA
8% Blueberry LA
5% Sweet Cream TFA
4% EM

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Cheers ill check them both.
If not tried smurfs blood I'd defo recommend

Never tried it but sounds good think I will order some cheers for heads up :yahoo:

Smurfs blood turned up today gonna fill up a 10ml bottle n leave rest to steep. Time to get the dripper out as other tanks are full

Smurfs Blood (FSUSA)

Smurfs blood turned up today gonna fill up a 10ml bottle n leave rest to steep. Time to get the dripper out as other tanks are full

Hello, Ive been looking for this recipe and would love some help if anyone knows. Im pretty sure blueberry isn't in it but not certain. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom