What's new

Simple recipes for a beginner

Fxturistic

Postman
Hey guys,I'm wanting to learn and begin to make my own liquid so I was just wondering if anyone has any simple and tasty recipes for a beginner, I like desert and fruity flavours :)

Just made this recently. Can shake n vape but if you give it just a few days, 4 ish, its delicious.
FA Rasberry, (berryl) 4%, FA Kiwi 2% and FA Champagne 4% (sometimes I go to 7% but 4 is good all round) and 2 drops of Cap super sweet. Misses cant get enough of it. Won me browny points that one!
If you like citrus FA Citrus Mix 5%, tried 7% but now think 5's the go, with 2 drops of Cap ss. Im vaping that right now. Love it. As a shake/vape you will get a hint of grapefruit come through, if you let it sit for a week or two the grapefruit backs off. I like the grapefruit though. You can add the FA Champs with that too. The Champs to me tones down the candy like side of things a bit.
Another is FA Forrest Fruits 5%, Cap Vanilla Custard V2 6%, FA Fresh Cream 2% and again 2 drops of the SS. The custard types need a month really to steep, not a shake/vape.

Try this mate, it’s simple and imo lovely. Can also vape it straight away.

FA - Forest Fruit Mix: 10%
FA - Vienna Cream: 2%
CAP - Super Sweet: 2%

Sounds lovely! Does the % matter with different size bottles? For example if i'm using a smaller or bigger bottle should I increase or decrease the % of flavours?:)

Sounds lovely! Does the % matter with different size bottles? For example if i'm using a smaller or bigger bottle should I increase or decrease the % of flavours?:)

Nope flavour % stays the same mate. Use a mixing calculator like the one on this site or the one here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Input all your numbers (VG/PG/Nic and flavours) the calculator does the rest for you no matter what size bottle you use. (You set bottle size on there too)

Nope flavour % stays the same mate. Use a mixing calculator like the one on this site or the one here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/

Input all your numbers (VG/PG/Nic and flavours) the calculator does the rest for you no matter what size bottle you use. (You set bottle size on there too)
Thanks so much mate! I'm just researching recipes and searching through sites to find flavours, VG,PG and everything to set my self up :)

Some simple clones (I won't say what of):

Pomegranate 7%
Dragonfruit 7%
Lychee 3%

Blueberry 5
Bavarian Cream 4
Pomegranate 4

Pear 5
Bavarian Cream 5
Coconut 2

Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 6%
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 5%
Raspberry (CAP) 5%
Sweet Mango (CAP) 3%

Hi mate, you sure the 2% SS isnt a typo? That's 1 mil of SS to just a 50ml bottle. Iv never heard that much used before, it's potent stuff!

Hi mate, you sure the 2% SS isnt a typo? That's 1 mil of SS to just a 50ml bottle. Iv never heard that much used before, it's potent stuff!

This. Sometimes even 0.5% is just overpowering and if you do ever make a juice with too much supersweet, believe me, you will throw it away.

Back
Top Bottom