What's new

Simple question hopefully (for those that are good at maths)

yeah, that sounds right ...... I have 4 nic shots sat here, so the 2ml I take out of each of them I can put in another bottle and make 5x10ml bottles from one 10ml bottle of concentrate. :)

The way I'm looking at it is

Forget the PG as that doesn't matter, what I'm doing is removing a 5th of the VG content overall ... right?

70 divided by 5 is 14 ... 70 - 14 =56 ... so there's 56% VG left?

I'm not sure about that. If you remove 2ml out of 10ml you're removing 20% of a 70/30 nic mix ... you're not only removing the VG part. The 8ml is still 70/30 isn't it? :hmm:

@Ment! @cindy99 :D

I'm not sure about that. If you remove 2ml out of 10ml you're removing 20% of a 70/30 nic mix ... you're not only removing the VG part. The 8ml is still 70/30 isn't it? :hmm:

not when I put 2ml of PG based concentrate back in!

essentially I am just removing the VG, the PG is just what else is in there, it's irrelevant.

I *think* I get it now. I knew sitting at the back of maths class reading Dickens would come back to bit me on the arse :oops2:

I *think* I get it now. I knew sitting at the back of maths class reading Dickens would come back to bit me on the arse :oops2:

think of it like this...

if you have a pile of tenners and a pile of fivers .... and I take a load of your tenners and replace them with fivers you ain't gonna have the same amount of money ..... :D

Sorry, only just saw the tag...

@simong you're taking out 20% of your nic base and replacing it with PG so you have 80% of the original VG and nic:

80% of 70% is 56% VG
80% of 18mg is 14.4mg nic

[emoji2]

Back
Top Bottom