What's new

Shaking Concentrates....a silly thought

ROBSTA

Postman
As most know it's recommended to give all your mixing ingredients a good shake before use.
My thought is the companies that sell concentrates that buy it in barrels/gallons from Capella/TFA etc and bottle it up to sell to us.....well do these Vendors shake the barrels before they bottle it up?

Just a silly thought [emoji28]

They mark "fragile" on the box, so they know the contents will be properly mixed :18:

Good point though,so all my shaking the crap out of everything maybe partially worthless.

They shake the concentrates if they are of more than one flavour (ie one shots), but shaking is really reserved for when you have multiple ingredients and need to mix them together, there is no merit in shaking a bottle of VG or PG, little merit in shaking Nic base - unless it's visibly seperated, the same goes for concentrates - and any ingredient that seperates is either a solid (minute particles in N.E.T) or possibly oil based, in which case you'd do well to investigate it thouroughly before you use it...

Had nothing but trouble with Mom and Pops RYO, I believe it was partly due to lack of popularity and hence the fact the concentrate had settled and probably separated, I ended up with a weird watery concentrate, full of crystals that were supposed to disappear after a good shake. Never got a satisfactory response from the seller (well known at POTV), same thing happened with a SolubArome flavour, chock full of oil, vendor done nothing and is still selling it.

Back
Top Bottom