What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Scales or syringes?

rockhopper353

Initiate
Just setting myself up to start making my own juice, what's the best option to go with from experience?

I do the same syringe into a graduated measuring kitchen thing which is sat on scales,and once my concoction is all in i whisk the crap out of it with a mini mixer,does a cracking job.It then gets poured into the bottle.

Scales. Drip your concentrates into the finished bottle. Pour PG/VG/Nic from fine nozzled bottles straight into the finished bottle. Leave a little headroom for shaking, no need for any syringes, no washing up.

Cheers, that's what I'd hope would be the way forward, any recommendations/links to a decent one appreciated [emoji106]

Both. Scales, no mess and quicker, straight into your mix bottle, i sometimes use a syringe for the hard to squeeze bottles i.e the flavour concentrates (i'm too lazy to put 15-20% in by drops) and your vg/pg/nic will probably need to be put into squeezy bottles with nozzles.

Also mixing by weight with scales is a lot more accurate than measuring with cylinders, syringes etc. This tends to be more important with multiple flavoured recipes though when you are dealing with smaller percentages.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom