What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

salt taste help

was it a standard thing back in '15 to put kisses after posts?
Is it now just reserved for conversations between @Dripworx and @smut ?

Wasn't @yappycat playing around with saline, or some salty fluid or another?

Yep I add a few drops of saline to my DIY mixes...but did you have to make it sound so damn sordid?!!?

'...playing around with....some salty fluid or another?'

I mean REALLY? ;)

Anyway I wasn't so professional as to buy any special kind of saline for my diy - I don't use it to modify flavour I started adding it to all my mixes coz I read that it can help offset the drying effect of VG on the throat, nasal passage, and sinus. I just use the same solution I use as a sinus rinse: https://www.amazon.co.uk/NeilMed-Or...483556941&sr=8-1&keywords=neilmed+sinus+rinse and add one or two drops per 10ml of juice. That amount doesn't make any difference to the flavour of the juice that I can detect, but the sinus issues I was having when I first started vaping have eased up so mebbe it works, mebbe it's coincidence, but it does no harm to the juice so I'm still 'playing around' with that 'salty fluid'
:muhaha:

Yep I add a few drops of saline to my DIY mixes...but did you have to make it sound so damn sordid?!!?

'...playing around with....some salty fluid or another?'

I mean REALLY? ;)

Sorry. :D I had you confused with @Greebo when I started that post, and by the time I had realised my mistake, couldn't be bothered to abort.

Yes, I am saying Greebo has a filthy mind. :D

Sorry. :D I had you confused with @Greebo when I started that post, and by the time I had realised my mistake, couldn't be bothered to abort.

IMG_1202.GIF

LOL - S'ok, my mind is just as mucky as Madame Greebo's :p Prolly why I have to use a sinus wash in the first place....:rotflmao:

Back
Top Bottom