What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Saline Solution?

j20nyh

Postman
Hi all, i'm looking to purchase some Saline Solution but have some uncertancy in regards to what's deemed as safe and what isn't, i've read that a 0.9% solution made only of distilled water and sodium chloride is preferable.

Can anyone confirm this and if so would this be safe to use in eLiquid? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/500ml-STE...tle-First-Aid-Eyewash-Clean-Out-/311770868641

This states in the description it's 'Sodium Chloride BP 0.9% w/v In Purified Water BP' - is there a difference between purified and distilled water?

Also i've noticed that a lot of Saline Solutions are referred to as being 'flush only' (used for eye/nasal rinses etc.) and should NOT be used for injections. What is the difference between a Saline Solution used for flushing and one used for injecting? I presume that one used for injecting would be safer and therefore should I opt for this instead?

TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom